BY DEL MONTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our finest stewed tomatoes, grown in California and seasoned to perfection with basil, garlic, and oregano for your favorite Italian dishes. Made with no artificial flavors or preservatives.

Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Sugar , Sea Salt, Vegetables (Onions, Celery, Green Bell Peppers), Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Basil, Calcium Chloride, Spice, Basil Extract, Oregano Extract.

Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
I love these tomatoes, especially if I am in a hurry. I use these to add to spaghetti sauce, especially when I use a jarred sauce. I also use these to make bruschetta when I don't have fresh tomatoes on hand. Yum!
Sharon P.
I like that is already seasoned perfectly. I love the basil, garlic and oregano flavor in it. Just add some hot spicy sausage and boil some rigatoni and voila, you have an Italian meal! I will try it to make eggplant parmigiana next time!
Raigan  D.
I always use these when I make spaghetti sauce! It tastes great if you put it in with the meat after you chop it up (I use a ninja) and add real tomato's with it!
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
I use one can of these when I make homemade mexican rice and add chili peppers to it this is already seasoned and makes your rice super fluffy and taste great.
Lynn D.
Conway, SC
I love stewed tomatoes I use these in my homemade chili and my daughter just absolutely loves tomatoes period
Lisa K.
Tastes like grandmas homemade stewed tomatoes! Yummy! Recommend to anyone !!