Del Monte® Hickory Sloppy Joe Sauce uploaded by Rosa V.

BY DEL MONTE #47 in Sauces

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our Garden's Best, to Brighten Your Plate. Garden Quality™ Goodness. This hearty, hickory-flavored sauce starts with plump, nutrient-rich tomatoes, grown in the fertile soils of California's Central Valley and ripened on the vine. Tasty Nutrition in Every Bite. Our tomatoes are picked at the peak of ripeness to capture the delicious flavor and essential nutrients of tomatoes freshly cooked from scratch in your home. Meals That Shine. Here's a classic that sure to be a family favorite. Just add ground beef or turkey and you're minutes away from an easy one-pan dinner--for meals as nutritious as they are tasty.

Buy on Walmart
Rosa V.
San Antonio, TX
I'm obsessed! I love the taste!!! I just made it for dinner and my babies are busy at work lol! It's not greasy and thetaste of hickory is just perfect ❤️
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
Who doesn't love sloppy Joe's ! this product does a great job in taste . when I feel like eating sloppy Joe's this product does the trick. yum
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
I don't like sloppy joe sauces that are too sweet so I really like the balance in this sauce. I would recommend it.
Cheyenne B.
I have been eating sloppy joes since i was a little kid. This is the most flavorful to add to your meat
Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
Packed with flavor! Great for a quick meal that the whole family will love to eat!
Baochau T.
Garland, TX
This is our go to when we eat sloppy Joe's easy to make and taste great. also very affordable.
Danielle P.