Del Monte® Hickory Sloppy Joe Sauce uploaded by Raven A.Del Monte® Hickory Sloppy Joe Sauce uploaded by Rosa V.

BY DEL MONTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Just add the bold BBQ-taste of this meal-starter to browned ground beef or turkey to make a family favorite in one pan. Made with nutrient-rich tomatoes.

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Molasses, Distilled Vinegar, Red and Green Bell Peppers, Modified Food Starch (Corn), Contains Less Than 2% of the Following: Salt, Worcestershire Sauce Concentrate (Distilled Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Garlic Powder, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Garlic Powder, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Dehydrated Onions, Paprika, Spices, Natural Flavors.

Rosa V.
San Antonio, TX
I'm obsessed! I love the taste!!! I just made it for dinner and my babies are busy at work lol! It's not greasy and thetaste of hickory is just perfect ❤️
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
Who doesn't love sloppy Joe's ! this product does a great job in taste . when I feel like eating sloppy Joe's this product does the trick. yum
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
I don't like sloppy joe sauces that are too sweet so I really like the balance in this sauce. I would recommend it.
Cheyenne B.
I have been eating sloppy joes since i was a little kid. This is the most flavorful to add to your meat
Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
Packed with flavor! Great for a quick meal that the whole family will love to eat!
Baochau T.
Garland, TX
This is our go to when we eat sloppy Joe's easy to make and taste great. also very affordable.
Danielle P.