BY DEL MONTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Del monte grapefruit slices 20 oz

• Don't you just love the fresh taste of these grapefruit slices by...1 Answers
Michele B.
Naples, ME
These are simply the best fruit in a jar! My mouth is watering just talking about it. The grapefruit is perfectly and lightly sweet, it's fresh and So delicious. This is my go to fruit when I want to keep some in the pantry. You will love them.
Heather C.
Painesville, OH
I am in love with these. It's nice to have grapefruit slices that are sweet and easily stored either in your pantry or in your fridge (definitely after opening!). They always taste fresh and are a quick and easy breakfast item or snack.
Lexi R.
Bowie, MD
This was such a smart idea! No one likes peeling/slicing grapefruits. This gives you grape fruit ready to eat, and a bit less tart than normal grapefruit! It's pretty expensive though
D X.
These grapefruit slices are sweeter than fresh grapefruit since they are stored in their juice in the jar. However, I do like the tangy-ness of normal whole grapefruit more!
Krissi S.
Soon good and much easier than cutting or peeling a big grapefruit. I like it with some sugar sprinkled on it to cut the tardiness of grapefruit. Quick and easy!
Wendy H.
This is a great brand that I have have been rediscovering as of late. Great quality and great tasting grapefruit. I recommend this for part of your daily five.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
So yummy I love these slices in cottage cheese. Its so much easier to buy them this way than to have to peel it myself.
Emma O.
I love these during the summer. This way, I don't have to have whole grapefruits around, but I can still have my snack.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you just love the fresh taste of these grapefruit slices by Del Monte?