BY DEL MONTE #4 in Canned Vegetables

Our signature supersweet golden corn, picked and packed fresh – with no salt added.

Not a Sodium-Free Food.

Corn, Water.

Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
This was super delicious and very sweet. I warmed mine up on the stove and then added a couple different kinds of cheese and a dash of milk to make it creamy- with some garlic salt and pepper to add some flavor. It was super easy and very taste to make. Will be purchasing more.
Matea G.
POMONA, CA
I use Del Monte Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn regularly. It is affordable, durable and it has a great taste! Normally I like to make a fried wish with mix fried veggies but I dont like buying the pre-packed mix veggies too in this case the can of whole kernel corn comes in handy!
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
I love by myself so I purchase the 8.75 oz of corn. There's no salt of gmos added which are a huge bonus. I purchase this at Wal-Mart so the can is under a dollar!
Toni M.
This corn is amazing I love it it’s got a super sweet taste to it it’s excellent I’m not a big fan of canned vegetables I prefer the fresh ones over can but try this it’s really good
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
This is the best canned corn. This corn tastes fresh and crisp and as close to on the cob as you can get. They don't pack it in too much water so the kernels stay crisp
Julia E.
Northfield, NJ
Love this product! It's an easy side for any dinner or you can jazz it up by roasting them in the oven with some seasonings. Usually only a dollar at my local super market!
Marylou C.
I recieved this whole kernel corn in my complimentary Feast VoxBox in return for an honest review...My opinion on this corn is that its always fresh and goes great with most dinners or lunches...I have been eating this corn all of my life I would definately recommend it....Tonight I ate this corn with some shredded steak and who doesnt love Del Monte whole kernel corn on the side of most meals!!!..Its sweet but at the same time not...I have always loved this corn and I usually don't eat any other corn unless it's Del Monte
Amanda H.
Charleston, SC
To me, canned corn is canned corn. It's also a saving grace for me, because I can't eat corn on the cob. I also usually like to go for the "no salt added", because none of us really need more sodium, when we're probably going to add salt to the corn while it's cooking anyway.
I usually purchase this brand, because it often isn't as pricey as other brands.
Crystal G.
I've been buying these cans of Del Monte corn for years along with their green beans. They're a great vegetable addition to my meal. As far as corn goes, it doesn't get much better. (:
Highly recommend!!!
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I don't like sweet corn but this one it's pretty great I like making recipes with eat I used to make corn bread and it was delicious it super affordable of course that's why always recommend it to others
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa, LA
What Del Monte fruit or veggie is your favorite?
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Who have trued the no salt added corn and does it taste the same as the regular corn?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this corn taste?
Erin N.
Leivasy, WV
Does this corn taste similar to corn with salt or does it taste a lot different?
Crystal G.