BY DEL MONTE #4 in Canned Vegetables

Del Monte¬ģ Fresh Cut¬ģ No Salt Added Whole Kernel Corn.
Golden sweet.
No preservatives.
Packed from fresh sweet corn.
Picked fresh. Packed fresh. Guaranteed.

Buy on Target*
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
This was super delicious and very sweet. I warmed mine up on the stove and then added a couple different kinds of cheese and a dash of milk to make it creamy- with some garlic salt and pepper to add some flavor. It was super easy and very taste to make. Will be purchasing more.
Crystal G.
I've been buying these cans of Del Monte corn for years along with their green beans. They're a great vegetable addition to my meal. As far as corn goes, it doesn't get much better. (:
Highly recommend!!!
Alyssa M.
kansas city
these are the best corn products for a fast east dinner put this in a bowl with some salt and a little butter and heat up for a minute and a half and it taste like it fresh so good i can eat a whole can!
Matea G.
I use Del Monte Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn regularly. It is affordable, durable and it has a great taste! Normally I like to make a fried wish with mix fried veggies but I dont like buying the pre-packed mix veggies too in this case the can of whole kernel corn comes in handy!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Del Monte canned corn is great! The corn still has a nice crunch factor to it. I like this one that has no salt added so I can control the amount of sodium in my food. I keep corn on-hand to throw into so many dishes. One of my favorites is cornbread casserole!
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
This is the best canned corn. This corn tastes fresh and crisp and as close to on the cob as you can get. They don't pack it in too much water so the kernels stay crisp
Marylou C.
I recieved this whole kernel corn in my complimentary Feast VoxBox in return for an honest review...My opinion on this corn is that its always fresh and goes great with most dinners or lunches...I have been eating this corn all of my life I would definately recommend it....Tonight I ate this corn with some shredded steak and who doesnt love Del Monte whole kernel corn on the side of most meals!!!..Its sweet but at the same time not...I have always loved this corn and I usually don't eat any other corn unless it's Del Monte
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
To me, canned corn is canned corn. It's also a saving grace for me, because I can't eat corn on the cob. I also usually like to go for the "no salt added", because none of us really need more sodium, when we're probably going to add salt to the corn while it's cooking anyway.
I usually purchase this brand, because it often isn't as pricey as other brands.
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I don't like sweet corn but this one it's pretty great I like making recipes with eat I used to make corn bread and it was delicious it super affordable of course that's why always recommend it to others
Mae M.
This corn is so good to mix with some mashed potatoes on your plate. It's a not sweet or salty corn. We always have it in our pantry to make with so many different dinner options. It's not expensive and you can find it at most grocery stores.
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa , LA
What Del Monte fruit or veggie is your favorite?
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Who have trued the no salt added corn and does it taste the same as the regular corn?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this corn taste?
Erin N.
Leivasy, WV
Does this corn taste similar to corn with salt or does it taste a lot different?
Crystal G.