Del Monte® Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn - Low Sodium uploaded by Vincenza B.Del Monte® Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn - Low Sodium uploaded by Marylou C.

BY DEL MONTE #39 in Canned Vegetables

Picked and packed at the peak of ripeness for naturally supersweet flavor – with half the salt of the regular variety. Enjoy a taste of summer, year-round.

Corn, Water, Sea Salt.

Buy on Target
Vincenza B.
Middletown, NY
I'm not really a can food lover at all but I Do Buy can goods from time to time especially in the winter time when you can't get much fresh. Del Monte has been a staple in my house like it was in my mom's. I do use the Del Monte tomato products most of all but this low sodium corn is a great idea. They should all be low sodium at this point in time people in the US just have too much sodium intake and to be able to cut it down in any way possible especially in canned goods is a great thing. And by the way it's also very tasty Del Monte® Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn - Low Sodium
Sara H.
Waynesboro , PA
My family loves corn. It's a staple in our pantry. This is great to use to make everything from chicken corn soup or to just eating it on its own with some salt and pepper. The low sodium has a great flavor. No one seems to notice or complain so why not sneak a little more health stuff in while I can.
Gloria W.
Gilbert, AZ
Canned corn is a go-to staple in my pantry. We use it for anything from tex-mex pasta, cornbread, or just by itself with butter. Del Monte specifically is my favorite brand. Store brands always have pieces of corn cob or the flavor isn't quite right. Del Monte seems fresher and higher quality which is very important to me. Lower sodium also makes this product even better!
Olga  L.
Chariton, IA
In our household, everyone loves corn. Doesn't matter if it's fresh, frozen or canned. I love using canned because it's so quick. & I love that these are healthier with less sodium
Taylor M.
Houma, LA
this corn is very very good. its one i normally gravitate to and grab when going to the store. its very tasty and will be purchasing in the future
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love corn and could probably have it everyday. This corn is cheap and taste good. All you gotta do is do is put it in the pot and it's done quick
Maria R.
I love corn and especially this brand and I like the idea that it's low sodium. I cook it with soups and it makes my soups taste even better .
angie s.
WHo doesn't love corn!! It goes well with soups and rice i make!! and my family enjoy them with mayonaise and cheese!!
Beth J.
Anderson, IN
I love corn and this canned corn is delicious. It has a great flavor and is good for a any time of year.
Leslie L.
I love corn and this brand of corn is just perfect for any occasion it's really juicy and yummy