BY DEL MONTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Del Monte Gold® Cored Pineapple.

Pineapple

Dianna J.
Syracuse, NY
Picking out a ripe Del Monte Pineapple is easy - just look for one without a lot of green on the body, and the bottom should smell pineapple-y. These pineapples are so sweet! I have been putting chunks in my grilled chicken salad. Any chunks we have leftover, I put in a freezer bag so I can quickly make some diary free Dole Whip anytime I want in my Vitamix. Delish!
Kirsten S.
Springfield, IL
Very fresh for being in a can, they don't last long in my house. Also very good mixed with other fruits!
Jessica V.
Plattsburgh, NY
I love this pineapple! It tastes great and is easy to slice into pieces and pack into my lunch.
Annesia R.
Gave this snack to my two year old and the whole glass bottle was gone in about five minutes