BY DEL MONTE #45 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Luscious chunks of pineapple paired with passion fruit water for a delicious and tangy combination that's an exhilarating and satisfying snack - there's a full serving of fruit in every 90-calorie cup.

Pineapple, Water, Pineapple Juice (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Pineapple Sugar, Passion Fruit Juice, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Color), Citric Acid, Natural Flavor.

Del Monte® Fruit Refreshers® Pineapple in Passion Fruit Flavored Slightly Sweetened Fruit Water
Jennifer T.
I haven't had a fruit cup since I was a kid, but these were a free Friday item at Kroger so I thought I would try them out.  I decided to try the pineapple, but it wasn't as tangy as I expected it to be.  I do agree that is lightly sweetened, definitely not sickeningly sweet.  I don't know that the passion fruit juice really added to it, as it mostly tasted like pineapple to me.  They were good, but not likely something I would go out of my way to purchase.
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
These are super good! Honestly the pineapple taste kind of bland compared to most package pineapple but the juice is amazing . You can really taste passion fruit . One cup is 90 calories, considering how sweet it taste and how big of a portion you get, that's pretty healthy! Can't wait to try the other flavors!
Viktoriya B.
This stuff is amazing loving it :) totally amazed at this new thing we tried the whole family loves it . The taste is so great even my little one loves it:) look at her enjoy it
Leigh U.
Pegram, TN
Love, love, love this product. I eat a lot of fruit and the mixture of flavors mixes things up a little bit. It is a little bit pricey but it is worth it to have a healthy snack. Del Monte is one of the best companies and I can't wait to try more of their products.
Crystal V.
Spring Hill, FL
Yesterday 07/25/16 was my first time purchasing and trying this product. It was absolutely delicious. All the flavor and freshness of the pineapple. I'm so excited the my local public has it on sale! Just what this pregnant mama needs.
I just opened a the container and took a sip. I tasted like watered down fruit juice. The fruit had no flavor I am considering taking them back they were so horrible
Paula W.
Beattyville, KY
Got this from Kroger on a Free Friday coupon. Great product. Very fresh and a perfectly refreshing snack with my lunch. Will definitely be buying more.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
My favorite new snacks by Del Monte. These fruits are in a fruity water and jot syrup and very tasty. I love that I can grab these and go.