BY DEL MONTE

We took away the peels and pits, but didn’t add any sugar to these luscious peaches. Ready to enjoy – with 50% fewer calories and 50% less sugar. Chilling in the produce section.

Peaches, Water, Sorbitol, Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Preservative), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
These peaches are so sweet and delicious! My family loves them, especially my 3 year old. They are inexpensive, with a great flavor. These are a great snack on the go, or even for a kids lunch box. I get mine at Walmart and Winn Dixie when I go shopping. I would recommend this to others.
Mallory T.
These taste so good! They are a little pricey for the small single serve container that you get, they cost a little over a dollar at Kroger, and often go on sale 10 for $10. The low calories because of the decreased sugar is what drew me to them, and they really taste amazing. I will continue to buy.
Crystal C.
Philadelphia, PA
These are really good! I grab them in the grocery store when I want a quick, right now snack! They're refreshing and only a dollar!
Holly W.
Woodbridge, VA
These are pretty darned delicious. Having no sugar is such a plus, you can eat healthy and eat quickly!
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
These are so good! I like that its one serving per cup and that there is no sugar added to these.