Del Monte® Fruit Naturals Red Grapefruit uploaded by Isabella W.

BY DEL MONTE #66 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

No skins. No seeds. Just tempting red grapefruit that’s always ready-to-enjoy! Chilling in your grocer’s produce section.

Red Grapefruit, Water, Sugar, Preservatives (Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Citric Acid, Red Fruit Extract (Color).

Buy on Walmart
Isabella W.
Las Vegas
Super delicious and I love the light syrup versus the sugary additives in alternative fruit cup brands. Always an easy snack, refreshing, quick on the go, great any time!
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
These can be quite costly, so I only buy them when they are for sale. These ones are my absolute favorite of the bunch! So tart, but still a little sweet. I love that they have no added sugar, it makes me feel less guilty for eating such a large serving. Side note; these do look HUGE, and they will fill you up. Luckily, 1 full cup = 1 serving, so no need to worry about over indulging or finding a new container.
Melissa N.
Seattle , WA
I usually only buy these when they are on sale, since they are a little on the pricey side. They taste so good, though, that it's worth buying them. They are surprisingly sweet for not having any added sugar, and are perfect for a snack or as part of a meal.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
These fruit cups are the real deal! With a delciious, fresh taste these are a must have (but not for anyone on a budget). These were also considered a "splurge" snack for me given the cost per cup but they are good!
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
This is a great and convenient alternative to eat a quick semi healthy snack. Nothing like the real grapefruit you peel though! The packaging needs improved as this only has a thin plastic cover. Would make me feel better about its freshness with an actual lid.
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
When I'm trying to eat more healthy snacks, this is something that I reach for. The Dole Fruit Naturals Red Grapefruit cups, are an easy way to have a snack that's good for you. Besides being convenient, it's also delicious!
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I love grapefruit, but fresh grapefruit takes a lot of time to cut apart and eat. These little cups are fresh and ready to eat whenever the mood strikes and much more convenient than fresh.
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
I thought I would really love this product but sadly it gave me really bad heartburn and I am not sure why . I love grapefruit too its a shame. will not purchase again.. good flavor but I don't like heartburn after breakfast
Molly m.
Winder, GA
Normally on an average day I love Del Monte great fruit cups. I eat them probably 3 to 4 times a week and my boyfriend and I fight over them all of the time. Very quick refreshing snack on the go.
Lisa T.
Randolph, MA
My childhood favorite. I have been eating this since I was young and I still have it to this day. There is something special about it that makes it sweet and yummy.