Del Monte Fruit Naturals Red Grapefruit uploaded by Isabella W.

BY DEL MONTE

Del Monte® Fruit Naturals® Red Grapefruit in Extra Light Syrup.
Quality.
Simply enjoy. see more...

Isabella W.
Las Vegas
Super delicious and I love the light syrup versus the sugary additives in alternative fruit cup brands. Always an easy snack, refreshing, quick on the go, great any time!
Molly m.
Winder, GA
Normally on an average day I love Del Monte great fruit cups. I eat them probably 3 to 4 times a week and my boyfriend and I fight over them all of the time. Very quick refreshing snack on the go.
Lisa T.
Randolph, MA
My childhood favorite. I have been eating this since I was young and I still have it to this day. There is something special about it that makes it sweet and yummy.
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
This is a great and convenient alternative to eat a quick semi healthy snack. Nothing like the real grapefruit you peel though! The packaging needs improved as this only has a thin plastic cover. Would make me feel better about its freshness with an actual lid.
Grace B.
West Salem , OH
Foodie Expert
Perfect for lunches! It's hard to find a healthy snack that won't spoil. These cups are easy to eat (even drink) on the go! On sale for $1 at Kroger!
Lindsay M.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
Major game changer! Have one before each meal for better digestion and possible weight loss. They are slightly sweetened to cut the bitter flavor.