Del Monte® Fruit Naturals Papaya & Pineapple Tropical Medley uploaded by Amanda A.

BY DEL MONTE #91 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Produced to Del Monte high quality standards
  • 100% daily value vitamin C

Mixed Fruit (Pineapple, Red and Yellow Papaya), Reconstituted Pineapple Juice, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Passion Fruit Juice, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (to Protect Color), Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride.

• What are some neat ways that you have added these into de...1 Answers
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
I grabbed some of these because they were on sale for way cheap at the store. They are absolutely delicious. The juice with the fruit is delicious, it's not too sweet, and the chunks of fruit are nice sized and fresh tasting. There's several other flavors like Pear chunks in acai berry juice (my personal favorite) or pink grape fruit chunks (my boyfriends favorite).
Ivy N.
I recently picked some of these up to pack with lunches. They are great. They feel a little more "adult" than the ones that come in the four pack. The fruit is delicious! There are several flavors and healthier than the snacks I was bringing to work.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
Great for packing in your lunch, fruit is pack in natural syrup not corn syrup! the cup and plastic sealed top puncture easily causing leaks and making other items in your lunch soggy and sticky!!! But if you can prevent this then they are good.
Adriana V.
This is a great mid-morning snack or late afternoon snack. Just tape a plastic spoon on the lid and toss it in your purse, diaper bag, backpack, ect. And you will be set!
Rebecca C.
National city , CA
I have yet to try the tropical medley I got a whole case of the great fruit at Costco if they carry these I would definitely buy them because the fruit is very enjoyable
melanie a.
Ocala, FL
I have a cup of this every morning when I am in the go and can't cook up a breakfast! I absolute love this fruit and will continue to buy! it's very filling
Sharah  S.
Great. I love the fact that I can take it on the go for quick snack . The fruit is always one of my favorites to help curb a sweet tooth craving.
Bianca G.
Cutler bay , FL
I agree with the ladies below . They are good and it's awesome for on the go but I find the syrup it sits in to be way too sweet
Alisha B.
Richburg, SC
I love del Monte fruit cups! They have all kinds of fruit available and they are delicious! My kids love them as well
Sharah  S.
What are some neat ways that you have added these into dessert recipes?