BY DEL MONTE

Del Monte® Quality Fruit Naturals®.
No sugar added.
Red grapefruit in artificially sweetened water.
20% fewer calories.
35% less sugar.
Simply enjoy! see more...

Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
These can be quite costly, so I only buy them when they are for sale. These ones are my absolute favorite of the bunch! So tart, but still a little sweet. I love that they have no added sugar, it makes me feel less guilty for eating such a large serving. Side note; these do look HUGE, and they will fill you up. Luckily, 1 full cup = 1 serving, so no need to worry about over indulging or finding a new container.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
I usually only buy these when they are on sale, since they are a little on the pricey side. They taste so good, though, that it's worth buying them. They are surprisingly sweet for not having any added sugar, and are perfect for a snack or as part of a meal.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Foodie Expert
These fruit cups are the real deal! With a delciious, fresh taste these are a must have (but not for anyone on a budget). These were also considered a "splurge" snack for me given the cost per cup but they are good!
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
Foodie Expert
When I'm trying to eat more healthy snacks, this is something that I reach for. The Dole Fruit Naturals Red Grapefruit cups, are an easy way to have a snack that's good for you. Besides being convenient, it's also delicious!
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Foodie Expert
I thought I would really love this product but sadly it gave me really bad heartburn and I am not sure why . I love grapefruit too its a shame. will not purchase again.. good flavor but I don't like heartburn after breakfast
Angie H.
Cary, NC
Foodie Expert
I love grapefruit, but fresh grapefruit takes a lot of time to cut apart and eat. These little cups are fresh and ready to eat whenever the mood strikes and much more convenient than fresh.
Brittany B.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
These are so much better than actually getting the fruit and cutting it open, it saves time and I don't have a sticky mess to clean up after.
tabetha T.
Foodie Expert
I love this it is a great snack chose for my grandkids I love the fact that no sugar is added
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
This is a healthy snack that is easy to take on the go. It also tastes amazing. Comparable to fresh grapefruit.