Del Monte Fruit Naturals Mandarin Oranges uploaded by Mallory R.

BY DEL MONTE

Del Monte® Fruit Naturals® Mandarin Oranges.
Quality.
In extra light syrup.
Simply enjoy! see more...

• "You can't go wrong with these." in 1 review
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
I love the individual packaging. I get these all the time. I am not a big fan of these but my kids love them. Very healthy for you tastes great and they aren't too pricey. They have a lot of juice in them.
Heather R.
Newburgh, IN
Fruit naturals are fantastic, though I prefer the pineapple to mandarin oranges. I live these taste fresher than canned, and are served in light syrup or juice.
Iesha B.
East Lansing, MI
You can't go wrong with these. I love eating these as a snack. It's also good for packaging for your lunch too! The Jell-O fruits are amazing too!
Tarah S.
Jamestown, NY
I love these!! With no sweet goopy gel like juice, they are my go to for the kids lunches!! Easy, convenient, and taste incredible!!
Dana S.
Rockledge , FL
Omg my daughter could live off of these if i let her. she seriously goes through at least four or five a day. ive tried them they are actually pretty yummy.
Angela P.
Roselle, IL
I love mandarin oranges and especially liked these individually packaged servings.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
These are delicious as a snack or to take in a lunch bag. Good and good for you!