All of the peaches, pears, grapes, pineapple, and cherries that you adore – now packed in extra-light syrup. Fat-free, with no preservatives.

Ever used these to make a smoothie ?
Start your review of Del Monte Fruit Cocktail - Lite!
Stephanie C.
Whitestone, NY
Del Monte Fruit Cocktail - Lite uploaded by Stephanie C.
Loved this as a kid and still to this day. Perfect to keep in the house if you’re feeling like having a random sweet snack but don’t want to have something unhealthy. Perfect for when these fruits are out of season.
Katherine M.
Shady Oak
Purchased at: Walmart
Del Monte Fruit Cocktail is a classic and a favorite 👍😍 I love to use this for fruit salads or just eating for a refreshing treat. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase more it's very affordable. The knock offs can't compare. 👍😍
Kristen  P.
Sanford, FL
Yummy fruit! Fruit cups or out of a can are great. It’s not to sweet or syrupy. They aren’t to expensive so it’s the perfect snack if you don’t have much time for a snack. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend buying!
Zaida  R.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Los productos del monte fruit cocktail es un producto de excelente calidad yo los uso Para preparar mis flanes y mis gelatinas A mi familia les encanta comer del monte fruit cocktail como postre por su exquisito sabor yo siempre tengo los productos del monte en mi cocina su precio es económico y por esa razón yo se lo recomiendo a todos
Tamara H.
Belleville, IL
You can never go wrong with a fruit cocktail . This is a convenient way of getting all of your fruits in one setting.
Donna  M.
Garner, NC
Great product. Fresh. Variety of fruits in can. Enjoyed the flavor. Will definitely purchase this brand of fruit cocktail again.
Christine H.
Henrico, VA
This has always been a favorite of mine since I was a child. The perfect sweetness and consistency. The fruits are not rubbery and stay crisp. I put in the fridge so it's really cold. I also use it to make jello molds!!
Arlyn G.
Chula Vista, CA
you can make desserts, fruit salads, and delicious gelatins, everything you can imagine, just try it and confirm my recommendation, you can loved after you try
Adefunke  F.
El Paso, TX
My Kids love this & I'm a happy Mum because its way less sugar than their regular fruit cups. Its tasty & nutritious. I've found myself constantly reaching for it & throwing it into my smoothies.
Sherlyn S.
Hollywood, FL
I grew up on these fruit cocktails, the cherries were my favorite. The best part is how affordable it is still!