Del Monte® Fruit Cocktail - 100 Calories uploaded by Arnisha W.

BY DEL MONTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Delicious peaches, pears, grapes, pineapple, and cherries packed in extra-light syrup - all in a convenient single-serving can with just 100 calories!

Fruit (Peaches, Pears, Grapes, Pineapple, Cherries [Cherries, Carmine]), Water, Sugar, Natural Flavor.

• Does this have any kind of aftertaste from being in the can?1 Answers
  • Is this the only kind?3 Answers
Del Monte® Fruit Cocktail - 100 Calories
  • "I like this for fruit salads cause they are always fresh sweet and good also on their own" in 1 review
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
Perfect little dessert or snack I love these the can is usually really easy to open. You can usually find a really cute recipes to use with these on Pinterest. The cans are really inexpensive and I suggest people buy them.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
100% fruit juice is a plus. Fresh blend of peaches, pears, grapes,pineapples and cherries. Easy pop top
Keila G.
Perris, CA
I love del monte fruit cocktail, we recently used it to make ambrosia and it tasted delicious.
Marissa V.
Phoenix, AZ
This is always a go to when I have no time to prepare fruits for desserts. The fruit is always tasting delicious and the syrup adds even more deliciousness
Julia C.
Every year I thanksgiving I buy the big cans and make my Fruit salad its so delicious with cool whipped nuts Fruit cocktail and coconut mini marshmallows you guys should try it
laura s.
Port St Lucie, FL
Sense i was a young girl i have eaten fruit cocktail always yummy and good for you , get yours too plus now only 100 calories.
nell m.
Great for a snack!!I love that they are small enough to take on the go, they taste great plain or on some cottage cheese. Great value!! Love the Lite taste.
Anabel M.
I love this product, great when you're preparing a dessert. Fruits are always fresh and crisp.
The syrup is fantastic!!
Linda T.
Stockton, CA
I love del montes fruit cocktail. I purchase these in large cases at costco. I'm a huge fruit fan. It's a great grab & go when you're running out of time & need to get out of the door. It's a good snack to have for lunch, at school, on the go rather then chips & junk food. For some the syrup can be a little on the sweet side but you can pour that right out & the fruit still taste juicy & delicious. Love it!
lauren p.
Tupelo, MS
This is one of my favorite things to eat. I will just eat them right out of the can. They are better when you refrigerate them before eating. They are cheap and seem to be healthy because it is a fruit. They taste so good. I would recommend them to others.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Is this the only kind?
Heidi B.
Does this have any kind of aftertaste from being in the can?