Del Monte® Fruit Cocktail - 100 Calories uploaded by Arnisha W.

BY DEL MONTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Delicious peaches, pears, grapes, pineapple, and cherries packed in extra-light syrup - all in a convenient single-serving can with just 100 calories!

Fruit (Peaches, Pears, Grapes, Pineapple, Cherries [Cherries, Carmine]), Water, Sugar, Natural Flavor.

• Does this have any kind of aftertaste from being in the can?1 Answers
  • Is this the only kind?3 Answers
Del Monte® Fruit Cocktail - 100 Calories
  • "I like this for fruit salads cause they are always fresh sweet and good also on their own" in 1 review
laura s.
Port St Lucie, FL
Sense i was a young girl i have eaten fruit cocktail always yummy and good for you , get yours too plus now only 100 calories.
Julia C.
Every year I thanksgiving I buy the big cans and make my Fruit salad its so delicious with cool whipped nuts Fruit cocktail and coconut mini marshmallows you guys should try it
lauren p.
Tupelo, MS
This is one of my favorite things to eat. I will just eat them right out of the can. They are better when you refrigerate them before eating. They are cheap and seem to be healthy because it is a fruit. They taste so good. I would recommend them to others.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
Perfect little dessert or snack I love these the can is usually really easy to open. You can usually find a really cute recipes to use with these on Pinterest. The cans are really inexpensive and I suggest people buy them.
Chelsea E.
The fruit in Del Monte is always crisp and fresh looking. Even with the LITE version of this canned fruit, the syrup is still too sugary. I end up rinsing all of the fruit really well before consuming. Again, the fruit always tastes fresh!
Kate B.
LOVE fruit cocktail wish i could have an endless supply. While it might not be as healthy as regular fruit, its a better snack than sitting around eating chips.
Arineth P.
These are perfect for breakfast o milkshake. also you can serve a desert add vanila ice cream and voila.
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Great mid day snack at work or a great add on for lunch. Love the juice that they come in.
Brig L.
Orleans, ON
Will always love el Monte Lite Fruit can, I've been eating them since I was a little kid!
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Is this the only kind?
Heidi B.
Does this have any kind of aftertaste from being in the can?