Del Monte® Fruit Cocktail - 100 Calories uploaded by Arnisha W.

BY DEL MONTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Delicious peaches, pears, grapes, pineapple, and cherries packed in extra-light syrup - all in a convenient single-serving can with just 100 calories!

Fruit (Peaches, Pears, Grapes, Pineapple, Cherries [Cherries, Carmine]), Water, Sugar, Natural Flavor.

• Does this have any kind of aftertaste from being in the can?1 Answers
  • Is this the only kind?3 Answers
Del Monte® Fruit Cocktail - 100 Calories
  • "I like this for fruit salads cause they are always fresh sweet and good also on their own" in 1 review
Linda T.
Stockton, CA
I love del montes fruit cocktail. I purchase these in large cases at costco. I'm a huge fruit fan. It's a great grab & go when you're running out of time & need to get out of the door. It's a good snack to have for lunch, at school, on the go rather then chips & junk food. For some the syrup can be a little on the sweet side but you can pour that right out & the fruit still taste juicy & delicious. Love it!
Chelsea E.
The fruit in Del Monte is always crisp and fresh looking. Even with the LITE version of this canned fruit, the syrup is still too sugary. I end up rinsing all of the fruit really well before consuming. Again, the fruit always tastes fresh!
Julia C.
Every year I thanksgiving I buy the big cans and make my Fruit salad its so delicious with cool whipped nuts Fruit cocktail and coconut mini marshmallows you guys should try it
Kate B.
LOVE fruit cocktail wish i could have an endless supply. While it might not be as healthy as regular fruit, its a better snack than sitting around eating chips.
lauren p.
Tupelo, MS
This is one of my favorite things to eat. I will just eat them right out of the can. They are better when you refrigerate them before eating. They are cheap and seem to be healthy because it is a fruit. They taste so good. I would recommend them to others.
nell m.
Great for a snack!!I love that they are small enough to take on the go, they taste great plain or on some cottage cheese. Great value!! Love the Lite taste.
Marissa V.
Phoenix, AZ
This is always a go to when I have no time to prepare fruits for desserts. The fruit is always tasting delicious and the syrup adds even more deliciousness
Javene S.
Doral, FL
By far one one the best and one of my favorite fruit cocktails around!! The syrup is nice too and it's filled to the brim with fruity goodness!!
Heather C.
I ate this a lot as a kid, usually in my lunch or for a little snack. I probably wouldn't touch it now, but hey, it was great back then.
laura s.
Port St Lucie, FL
Sense i was a young girl i have eaten fruit cocktail always yummy and good for you , get yours too plus now only 100 calories.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Is this the only kind?
Heidi B.
Does this have any kind of aftertaste from being in the can?

Walmart