Del Monte Fruit Cocktail

Del Monte® canned fruit cocktail salad brings the sweetness of perfectly ripe peaches, pears, grapes, pineapple, and cherries to the table with ease. Picked at their freshest peak, mixed, sliced, and diced for your convenience! Fat-free with no preservatives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Del Monte Fruit Cocktail!
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Del Monte Fruit Cocktail uploaded by Jacqueline F.
Del Monte Fruit Cocktail in 100% Juice Since I've been a kid I've been eating Delmonte's Fruit cocktail we always had it in our pantry. Includes finely cut peaches, pears, pineapples, grapes, cherries in a sweet delicious juice it's great to eat anytime of the day. I love fresh fruit and Delmonte's canned fruits I have to say the taste and textures the freshest you can get you wouldn't believe it came from inside a can. My whole family enjoys this perfectly mixed can of fresh tasting fruit loaded with each fruits flavor while soaking in their juice.
Krisella R.
Lodi, NJ
I am always using this when making classic Filipino fruit salad. This is also great by itself when you want an easy snack that does not need too much prep.

Looking for your answer?