BY DEL MONTE

Del monte fruit chillers grape berry blast freeze & eat tubes ice pops 8-ct. see more...

Ameerah W.
Arlington, VA
Bought the cup ones in strawberry flavor... tasted NOTHING like strawberry... just filled with apple juice and colored to look like strawberry... I felt like I wasted my money... If you plan on buying these check to see what juice filler come first.. but the smooth texture is great for kids ++
Lauren M.
Hanover, PA
These are fantastic alternative to the old freeze pops from my childhood. They have great flavor and I like that they're made with fruit. They are so delicious and addicting.
Emily Z.
Appleton, WI
These taste great, especially in the warm summer months. They may be a bit high in sugar, but they are better than the popsicle alternative. Would definitely suggest them!
Amy H.
Tulsa, OK
These are delicious! I can't hardly buy them because my children will selfishly eat them all so fast. The strawberry ones are AMAZING and it tastes like real fresh strawberries.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love these! So much healthier than the things I was buying before that was basically sugar water. These have so much flavor too!
ashley t.
East Providence, RI
✨ these are really good especially the strawberry ones I would like stock up on these all summer long if I could .
Jessica K.
Saint Marys, OH
I bought these because I had a coupon and they were horrible. They had way too much syrup. I don't even think they sell them anymore.
Vivi G.
PR
Uffffff refreshing for the heat ... it's a success ... we all love the flavor is refreshing and is my favorite so sweet to see TV ;)
denise r.
Never seen these at my store would you recommend it ?
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Which kind do you like the best?