BY DEL MONTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A medley of delicious peaches, pineapple & pears meets wholesome tropical flavored chia seeds for an exciting taste sensation and a healthy and satisfying anytime snack. Each delicious cup delivers dietary fiber, 800mg of omega-3s and essential nutrients like vitamin C in a whole serving of real fruit!*

Fruit (Peaches, Pineapple, Pears), Hydrated Chia Seeds (Water, Chia Seeds), Sugar, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Color), Beta Carotene (For Color), Carmine.

Buy on Target
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
Free Friday download item from Kroger. I enjoy adding chia to many of my meals but have never come across the aftertaste that I had with this product. Not sure if it was the fruit combination but I am open to try other flavors.
Vanessa S.
I recently bought through Pears in Blackberry flavored Chia on a whim. First off, if you're messy like I am, be careful. The first few bites were messy and it left behind a faint purple stain.

The flavor was subtle. It want overwhelmingly sweet. The taste of the blackberries came through more than the pear.
Christine D.
I really did enjoy these fruit and chia cups. It is like the fruit cocktail from when you were a kid grew up with you. I absolutely love chia so I really enjoy the additional texture in this. They may be considered pricey but I got them in sale at target wit cartwheel and then additional savings with Ibotta. So yummy need to try another flavor.
Miranda V.
I love these I bought both flavors but I liked the strawberry a lot better than the mango. The mango was a little too tarte but the strawberry was perfect! The texture is a little weird but the flavor is outstanding!
Erin N.
I love these! I bought the strawberry and dragonfruit chia with peaches flavor. I use chia seeds so I know what to expect in texture, but if you aren't familiar with them it may be weird at first. The syrupy stuff the peaches are in with the chia seeds is kind of a soupy goo. That sounds awful, but it's really yummy. It's like jello that hasn't fully set yet. It tastes just like a yummy strawberry jello too! I kind of wish the peaches weren't even in there because I would just drink the stuff! I drink the syrup before eating the peaches as you can see from the picture! I don't taste dragon fruit and there are no chunks of it in there either, sadly. These are big cups of fruit, much bigger than what you would normally get for a fruit cup so they only come in a two count package. They're a great snack to keep in the fridge as they will keep you full until your next meal. I will be purchasing these again!
Ashely M.
CONWAY, SC
I didn't get the mango pineapple this time thats why photos are of the others (also others aren't available to review) but I've had thr mango pineapple one and its amazing usually get it and the peach dragonfruit (package pictures also amazing) but they had this new one pears and BlackBerry (both photos) I think it's my favorite so far delicious
Cindy S.
I just took the mango and chia out the fridge and had this for breakfast and it taste so good and ate the whole thing. Great combination. It is sweet but not super sweet. The juice is thick with the chia seeds and not a sugar water like most of the fruit cups. Its also a good size for adults. Alot Bigger then other diced fruits. It comes with 2 and I got it at target.
Justine A.
1982 reviews
I really was excited when these came out. However when in the store I was looking at the ingredients and there is added sugar so the sugar content is high. They make it sound healthy but the high sugar defeats the purpose of it being a healthy snack.
Jessie C.
alpharetta
I love these! They are such a good snack and they taste amazing! Plus they have loads of good vitamins and nutrients. I love eating these before working out or as a late night snack. I highly recommend them!
Seerra P.
These were so amazing, the chia mixed with the peaches gave it a sweet texture with a tart finish. Well blended. Will definitely be. Buying these again.