Del Monte® Fruit & Chia Mixed Fruit in Tropical Flavored Chia uploaded by Brenda A.

BY DEL MONTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Del Monte Fruit & Chia, Mixed Fruit in Tropical Flavored Chia Snack Cups feature a medley of delicious peaches, pineapples and pears with wholesome tropical-flavored chia seeds. Packed in convenient, easy-to-carry, plastic cups, these delicious and flavorful snacks provide fiber, vitamin C and omega-3! Each package contains two individually sealed 7 oz. cups with easy-to-open, peel-off lids. These tasty fruit cups are perfect for a quick snack at home, part of a delicious lunch, at school, or on-the-go. Del Monte works hard to cultivate the freshest, most nutritious fruits and vegetable to use in every one of our products. When you trust Del Monte, you can be sure what you're buying is the peak of quality and nutrition!

Buy on Walmart
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
Free Friday download item from Kroger. I enjoy adding chia to many of my meals but have never come across the aftertaste that I had with this product. Not sure if it was the fruit combination but I am open to try other flavors.
Christine D.
I really did enjoy these fruit and chia cups. It is like the fruit cocktail from when you were a kid grew up with you. I absolutely love chia so I really enjoy the additional texture in this. They may be considered pricey but I got them in sale at target wit cartwheel and then additional savings with Ibotta. So yummy need to try another flavor.
Alyssa M.
These are so delicious my 3 yr old and me wanted something sweet first time trying these and they are soo delicious and healthy.