Del Monte Fresh Cut Sweet Corn Cream Style uploaded by Anna C.

BY DEL MONTE #80 in Vegetables

Del Monte® Fresh Cut® Sweet Corn Cream Style.
Golden.
Sweet corn cream style.
No preservatives.
Packed from fresh sweet corn.
Picked fresh. Packed fresh. Guaranteed. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ali C.
Ali C.
I love creamed corn! and Del monte has the best! so rich creamy and delcicous!!! I can easily eat and entire can on my own! Available at most grocers! Pull top lids make life so much easier! Always a good dinner or snack choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Surena A.
Surena A.
Gainesville, GA
So yummy!!! I love this corn when I need a quick and healthy snack! It is so easy to prepare and you can buy it any where. It is a family tradition to eat good old fashioned creamed corn during Thanksgiving!
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Foodie Expert
The lid is very convenient. I used to like be corn until I hit older and stopped because corn is not a vegatable
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Minot, ND
I absolutely hate creamed corn. If I were to buy it for my family however, Del Monte quality is good but price is still a little too high.
margarita m.
margarita m.
Foodie Expert
I liked this version, but for a corn soup, or corn bread, good price, good flavor, but i can not use it for a salad,
Anna C.
Anna C.
Morgan Hill, CA
Love this stuff around the holidays! So many recipes available for these from sides to desserts.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Del Monte vegetables are always pretty good. This is a good take on store-bought creamed corn.
heidi v.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am not huge on canned vegetables. But I do like this del Monte creamed corn. I really like creamed corn. Can't go wrong with this brand.