BY DEL MONTE #1 in Canned Vegetables

Plump whole kernels of crisp supersweet corn are picked and packed at the peak of freshness for the highest standard in rich, sweet flavor.

Corn, Water, Sea Salt.

• What do you use this product in?16 Answers
  • How many can recommend this branded sweetcorn? I'm a swee...2 Answers
Del Monte® Fresh Cut Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn
  • "This whole kernel corn is great because we can serve it by itself as a side dish or place it in a chicken and corn pizza which only takes 10 to 20 minutes to make" in 1 review
  • "This is the best tasting canned corn, and super easy to ad to any recipe or meal" in 1 review
Tricia N.
I received the Del Monte fresh cut golden sweet whole kernel corn in my #Influenster #FeastVoxBox for free to test out and review. Prior to receiving this, I had a whole case in my pantry which I bought from Costco because this is my absolute favorite brand and type of corn to eat. I usually just heat it up and eat it as a side with my lunch or dinner. Sometimes I'm a little extra because I add it to almost everything, lol. I love the slightly sweet taste and I just love corn in general. My husband doesn't like corn as much so sometimes I sneak it in to the potato salad or I just go ahead and make 2 batches so I can have mine with the corn and his without. I have and will continue to repurchase Del Monte whole kernel corn because it's just that good.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I was not a big fan of corn, but received this Del Monte one in a VoxBox and wanted to try it. When I opened the can I tried a little piece of corn and it was actually good. I was surprised I liked it. It tasted fresh and delicious.

This corn comes in sea salt water and I think that made all the difference as I loved the sweetness of the corn mixed with the saltiness of the water.
Really appreciate the fact that the only ingredients are corn (non-gmo), water and sea salt with no nasty preservatives or ingredients.

Each can has 15.25 oz or 432 g, which is more than enough for our family of 3. It costs about $1 which I think it’s a pretty fair price for this product.

I cooked the corn in a casserole dish and it kept is flavor.

I will start buying this Del Monte Fresh Cut Whole Kernel Corn.
Tiffany K.
carlsbad, NM
I received this product free from influenster in my Feast VoxBox * I usually like to use frozen veggies, I never thought canned would taste that good. But I was so wrong! Minimal work, effort, and seasoning needed! Hubby thought it had butter and salt added by me, but nope. Lol. Fresh tasting, delicious, and so easy! The perfect side dish or add in! I like to throw the can in my rice cooker with white rice. A yummy twist on a staple side in my house. *free for review purposes, all opinions stated are my own.
Tasha W.
Athens, TX
Del Monte Fresh Cut Whole Kernel Corn w/Natural Sea Salt
Do you like whole kernel corn? Do you want fresh vegetables that are high quality?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above than  Del Monte Fresh Cut Whole Corn is for you. It comes with natural sea salt, but you can get it without as well. You can put that can opener away because this one has an easy pull top. Del Monte guarantees that the corn or any of their vegetable are fresh picked and fresh packed.

I used my can of Del Monte corn to make corn muffins. They were delicious and were better than other brands I've used in the past. I definitely will be purchasing more Del Monte products in the future.

Crystal W.
Spring, TX
My kids and I eat so much corn so you best believe they were super excited to receive more corn to come up with a recipe in our voxbox. It was delicious as always and I loved the hint of sea salt to give it the perfect flavoring. We added some to our soup, cornbread, and mixed in with some jalapeños by themselves as well as mixed in with mashed potatoes. Lots of ideas came up and we wanted to try them all. There’s never really a moment when we don’t have corn in our home so every last bite was taken of this can of corn.

Jennifer A.
I actually really like this brand of corn. I typically only buy this brand when I need corn. I will say though when it comes to canned corn this brand is the one I choose because I rarely see broken corn at the bottom. I use this whenever I want mixed veggies or just corn as a side dish. Just put some butter in a pan, heat it up and add the veggies or corn and thats it! You can also put corn in your mashed potatoes like some cousins of mine do. I don't do that but believe me it does not take away from the dish.
Shelby B.
Benton, AR
Such a pantry must have. Del monte corn taste much fresher to me than store brand corn (I usually buy store brand canned goods) we love to open a can up and throw it in casseroles and pasta dishes or eat it just heated as a side. It’s toddler approved and that goes along way in our home!
Marcia B.
Sweet Whole Kernal Corn is good in soups, as a side, in corn bread and as an addition to chili. It is affordable and we eat corn once every few months. This product has great flavor and I recommend Del Monte Fresh Cut Golden Sweet Whole Kernal Corn Del Monte® Fresh Cut Golden Sweet Whole Kernel CornDel Monte® Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn - Low SodiumDel Monte® Fresh Cut Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn
Jade T.
Norfolk, VA
At first I was surprised at my Voxbox for sending me corn, but once I used it I was very pleased! It drained nicely out of the can and made my breakfast burrito taste even better with an added crunch. I normally do not buy corn, I can't even remember the last time I willingly ate it. However, the spices and sausage in my breakfast burrito complimented the delicious yellow corn kernels nicely! I will buy again!
Robyn B.
East Amherst, NY
Corn is my favorite vegetable and I’ve actually never tried this brand before so I was excited to receive this in the mail. I usually just like plain corn so I cooked this up regularly just to add with some tacos and they were super easy to cook and it did not take very long at all. I really liked the taste of this corn and how sweet it was, I definitely will be buying again. Thank you Influenster!
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
What do you use this product in?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
How many can recommend this branded sweetcorn? I'm a sweetcorn lover and find a lot of difference in taste and like to try new brands to discover new better tasting sweetcorn? Does this compete with other well known brands?