BY DEL MONTE #1 in Canned Vegetables

Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn
Plump Whole Kernels Of Crisp Supersweet Corn Are Picked And Packed At The Peak Of Freshness For The Highest Standard In Rich, Sweet Flavor.

Corn, Water, Sea Salt.

Del Monte® Fresh Cut Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn
  • "This is the best tasting canned corn, and super easy to ad to any recipe or meal" in 1 review
  • "This whole kernel corn is great because we can serve it by itself as a side dish or place it in a chicken and corn pizza which only takes 10 to 20 minutes to make" in 1 review
Crystal W.
Spring, TX
My kids and I eat so much corn so you best believe they were super excited to receive more corn to come up with a recipe in our voxbox. It was delicious as always and I loved the hint of sea salt to give it the perfect flavoring. We added some to our soup, cornbread, and mixed in with some jalapeños by themselves as well as mixed in with mashed potatoes. Lots of ideas came up and we wanted to try them all. There’s never really a moment when we don’t have corn in our home so every last bite was taken of this can of corn.

Audrey R.
First off, Del Monte is a classic brand that I trust as it's been a canned food staple for basically my entire life. We used our complimentary sample of the canned corn recently in a Pork Pozole (soup). We subbed in the corn over hominy and it was a table pleaser! Our family loves corn and the kernels are plump and hearty.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I was not a big fan of corn, but received this Del Monte one in a VoxBox and wanted to try it. When I opened the can I tried a little piece of corn and it was actually good. I was surprised I liked it. It tasted fresh and delicious.

This corn comes in sea salt water and I think that made all the difference as I loved the sweetness of the corn mixed with the saltiness of the water.
Really appreciate the fact that the only ingredients are corn (non-gmo), water and sea salt with no nasty preservatives or ingredients.

Each can has 15.25 oz or 432 g, which is more than enough for our family of 3. It costs about $1 which I think it’s a pretty fair price for this product.

I cooked the corn in a casserole dish and it kept is flavor.

I will start buying this Del Monte Fresh Cut Whole Kernel Corn.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
You'd think 'why review canned corn' but I've noticed some can be overly salted, really mushy or just downright gross. This tastes really fresh, sweet and isn't overly salted. You get a little taste of summer in each can. It's a nice addition to meals, or you can drain it and throw it into corn bread for an added addition! I like that they don't overly season it themselves, leaving that to you, so it's good for recipes and such. Or just heat it up, throw in a lil sea salt, pepper and butter and you're good! Over all one of the better canned corns on the market.
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
As a kid, we always got canned vegetables. As an adult, I wanted to make sure that I can get the freshest food for my family, so I avoided getting canned vegetables. As a result of getting the #FeastVoxBox, the DelMonte golden corn was in the box. I made corn chowder with it, and it tasted just as well as if I had made it with frozen corn. My family didn’t notice the difference. I will definitely take a look at Del Monte corn in the future.
Jasmine B.
I can't always find corn on the cob when I want to.  When I want fresh corn taste in the off season, I reach for canned corn.  My favorite canned corn is  Del Monte® Fresh Cut Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn .  With the exception of some added salt, this is about as close as you can get to pure, fresh off the cob corn.  Believe me when I tell you that this corn is sweet.  It's very versatile.  You can mix it into corn pudding, make salsa, or just pour it into a bowl to microwave for dinner.
Tiffany K.
Carlsbad, NM
I received this product free from influenster in my Feast VoxBox * I usually like to use frozen veggies, I never thought canned would taste that good. But I was so wrong! Minimal work, effort, and seasoning needed! Hubby thought it had butter and salt added by me, but nope. Lol. Fresh tasting, delicious, and so easy! The perfect side dish or add in! I like to throw the can in my rice cooker with white rice. A yummy twist on a staple side in my house. *free for review purposes, all opinions stated are my own.
Tricia N.
Hyattsville, MD
I received the Del Monte fresh cut golden sweet whole kernel corn in my #Influenster #FeastVoxBox for free to test out and review. Prior to receiving this, I had a whole case in my pantry which I bought from Costco because this is my absolute favorite brand and type of corn to eat. I usually just heat it up and eat it as a side with my lunch or dinner. Sometimes I'm a little extra because I add it to almost everything, lol. I love the slightly sweet taste and I just love corn in general. My husband doesn't like corn as much so sometimes I sneak it in to the potato salad or I just go ahead and make 2 batches so I can have mine with the corn and his without. I have and will continue to repurchase Del Monte whole kernel corn because it's just that good.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I received Del Monte Fresh Cut Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn in my Feast VoxBox. I used Del Monte Fresh Cut Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn to add some extra veggies to my regular shepherds pie recipe. After browning and draining the grease from the ground turkey, I added the Del Monte Fresh Cut Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn and the rest of my ingredients. I love corn, even when it is a out of season. This was a great treat in the winter months for some added veggies without breaking the bank.
Paula Y.
Glendora, CA
One thing that I really miss here is Brazilian corn. I tried a lot of different canned corn brand here, but I never found one that is not so sweet. I like this sweet corn, but in some recipes it doesn’t work so good. So imagine how impressed I was when I tried Del Monte corn! It worked great on my dish: corn cream and grilled chicken! I also used this canned corn on salads and turkey stuffing, and they tasted amazing! I highly recommend this product! It’s great and very affordable product!
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
What do you use this product in?