BY DEL MONTE

Add Zest To Any Recipe With These Diced Tomatoes, Grown In California And Perfectly Seasoned With Green Chilies And Spices. With No Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives.

Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Sea Salt, Green Chili Peppers, Dehydrated Onions, Distilled Vinegar, Spices, Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Spices, Calcium Chloride, Cumin, Natural Flavors, Onion Powder.

Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
I recently purchased these for a recipe that called for them and wasn’t too impressed. Although the price is good, I would rather purchase Hunt's : Petite Diced Tomatoes which has a lot more flavor than this product.
Nia B.
This goes perfect in tomato soup or spaghetti, especially if you like that tomato taste. spaghetti is my favorite and I think its just great when you add a little bit more tomatoes lol. also its good for you so if your looking for something to add to your plate that's yummy and healthy, here it is. 😊
Jessica P.
Goshen, IN
I love buying this can of mixed tomatoes and chilies for when I make my soups. Is so much easier to just buy one can that had it all instead of several. Plus, when you get the chili ready, you already have the seasonings you need!
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL
This is the perfect ingredient to have as a pantry staple. So many things you can make with this, but my favorite is to add it to any kind of chili! Gives a bit of a kick and a nice flavor without making the chili to tomatoey.
Milisa H.
Honea Path, SC
I use canned tomatoes in my home made chili. I am very picky about the kind I used, but got these on sale and they were better than what I was using.
Amy M.
LOVE the green chilles! I would eat them with everything if I could! Del Monte is my go to brand. I think it's the best for things like this.
Camila D.
Jacksonville, FL
Delmonte today is one of my favorite brands of canned products I love using this diced tomatoes to do hot dog
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
Del Monte has the best quality canned goods. we use the tomato's with green chilies in lots of recipes.
Tiffany C.
Forney, TX
This is great for so many recipes. I highly recommend this to anyone to keep in their pantry.
Breanna R.
I always keep cans in my pantry because these can be used for so many different recipes!