BY DEL MONTE

Rich, hearty tomatoes, perfectly diced and seasoned with green peppers, onions, and spices. With no artificial flavors or preservatives.

Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Sugar, Sea Salt, Dehydrated Green Bell Peppers, Dehydrated Onions, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Spice.

• Have anyone else used this in their pasta? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Angel P.
I am a huge fan of grocery items that save me time and effort when I'm cooking, and this is a great example of one of my favorite cheats when it comes to food prep. I use these in chili and in queso dip mostly, and I love that I don't have to mess around with dicing and seasoning and throwing away the unused parts of the veggies. It just makes cooking so simple! I love it.
Liz M.
Lancaster , OH
I love to make is chili and this tomato, pepper, onion combo is perfect for that! These cans make it so easy to just throw in with a few other ingredients and make a delicious, easy dinner.
Justin C.
These are great to make tomato soup with although you don't want to just add this. Add some potatoes and some tomato sauce and milk. Give it a cook...add some peas... asparagus.....Love this recipee with this product
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
These are good diced tomatoes to make sauce with or throw into a dish you are making, they aren't my favorite though, I've had better ones.
Rhonda M.
Little Rock, AR
Love this little mixture. Use it all the time in my pasta and for my dips.. The kids even enjoy this which makes it that much better.
Joanne H.
I love these diced tomatoes. You can really taste the green peppers in it and it really makes the tomatoes delicious!
brittany f.
Hudson, OH
This is nice to throw in if you're making some kind of chili or soup. Super fast and easy and tastes great
Stephanie S.
Kitchener, Ontario
These have really good flavor. The green peppers are very prominent. I find it a little salty though. So if you are substituting them in a recipe, do not add salt to recipe.
Rhonda M.
Little Rock, AR
Have anyone else used this in their pasta?