GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesDel Monte
Diced Tomatoes with Green Pepper & Onion

Del Monte Diced Tomatoes with Green Pepper & Onion

Rich, hearty tomatoes, perfectly diced and seasoned with green peppers, onions, and spices. With no artificial flavors or preservatives.

Have anyone else used this in their pasta?
Start your review of Del Monte Diced Tomatoes with Green Pepper & Onion!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
These are so good I’m chili, spaghetti, and many other dishes. It’s a cheaper affordable and easier way to go.
Kris R.
SC
These were the perfect size and perfect flavor for what I needed. Great with most dishes. It was very tasteful at such a great price. I highly recommend to try if you haven't! Now go out and get you some!
Dawn  C.
Pleasanton, KS
love this combination of flavors with the green peppers in the onions with the tomatoes it is awesome for my Swiss steak this is what I get I don't have to add too much more it's a really good buy I love this I will buy this again and I recommend this to everyone try this awesome flavor
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Robust flavor. Great value. Amazing product to use for a variety of recipes. Great and spaghetti and chili great value also
Amber B.
Ballston Spa, NY
I use these tomatoes in literally almost everything that requires some corn of tomatoes paste or sauce. Incredible flavor
Jill  B.
Batavia, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
I grew up eating a hearty meal every night and just about every night we had something out of a can from Delmonte
Angela D.
Chenango Fks, NY
Another fine product from Delmonte. Perfectly seasoned , great flavor. Can eat as a side dish or add it to a recipe.
Alicia S.
Las Vegas, NV
GREAT TO ADD TO SO MANY DISHES ESPECIALLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND FOR PARTYS OR JUST FOR DINNER WITH THE FAMILY
Naiya N.
Riverdale, GA
This is perfect to use in meatloaf( if you love tomatoes, a ketchup isn’t just enough) and you don’t want to chop up green peppers or onions as well) it’s a nice short cut.
Cindy H.
GEORGETOWN, TX
I use this to make homemade chili or chili con queso. Works pretty good for those things. It is also a good substitute for rotel.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...