BY DEL MONTE

Our finest California-grown tomatoes, diced and mixed with garlic, onion, parsley, and a blend of spices. With no artificial flavors or preservatives.

Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Sugar, Sea Salt, Dehydrated Onions, Garlic Powder, Toasted Sesame Oil, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Spices, Natural Flavor.

Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Love these ! Del Monte is the brand we trust in our household . These are so yummy i add it with my beef stew all the time and its delicious.
Melanie N.
Blue ash , OH
Love these diced tomatoes! ! I always toss in a can to my chili or pasta sauce! Adds flavor and texture and very affordable! !
Leslee W.
Ridgeley, WV
These are good and have a nice flavor. I just wish they would be non gmo and organic. I like using this one in marinara.
Joanne H.
I got these because they were on sale and now I am addicted! They are much better than the brand I usually get.