Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes - No Salt Added uploaded by Brenna G.Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes - No Salt Added uploaded by Robin P.

BY DEL MONTE

All the garden fresh flavor of Del Monte tomatoes that you love with less of the salt that you don’t. Made with no artificial flavors or preservatives.

Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride.

Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
These tomatoes are great, and the fact that they are no salt added makes them even better. I use little to no salt when cooking. I’ve used these tomato’s to add to spaghetti sauce and it gives it the right consistency. Try some.
Christina C.
Key west, fl
These tomatoes are pretty good. They are a great help when tomatoes aren't in season. I also like that they don't have any added salt. The texture is right in line with other canned tomatoes. The flavor is as it should be.
Emi L.
These are great only when you can't find fresh tomatoes. Also great for salsa making! You'll be able to adjust the saltiness thanks to it being no added salt.
Melissa L.
hope mills , NC
Big fan Del Monte can Diced No Salt Added Tomatoes I always have them. I use in cooking all the time. I like to use them when I make tomatoes and rice
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
del monte es una de las mejores marcas de productos enlatados , siempre con un sabor inigualable y con una super duracion
Topazio A.
These tomatoes in a can are actually very good especially if you want to make tomatoe sauce from scratch for pizza's.
Felicia J.
Love using these to make chilli. Their always so delicious an ready to go. Just open the can an dump it right in.
shannon y.
I always use a can of these in my alfredo pasta and i don't know what it is but it just tastes so amazing.
Brandy M.
Greenbrier , AR
We always use this in our soups and sauces! It lets us add the amount of salt we want in our food!
Brenna G.
Edmonds
Not sure how this ended up in my reviews. It I have used once and they are ok. Like normal tomatoes