Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Mary K.

BY DEL MONTE #46 in Canned Fruit

Perfectly peeled tomatoes with no artificial flavors or preservatives. Already diced, so they’re ready to add to your favorite soups, stews, and pastas.

Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride.

Buy on Walmart
Joe G.
Pennsylvania
Del Monte, to me, is just a better product! I never think they taste tinny or old. The fact that it is non-GMO, with no preservatives just make me feel better about using them and serving them.#stylebyjoe #influnster #delmonte #tomatoes #nopresertives #foodie #foodgassm
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
I use diced tomatoes in a lot of different recipes including the chicken cacciatore that I made the other night. I always get it at Smith's and they always have it at a good price. It has the good tomato flavor that I like to add to my recipes. I recommend this .
Amanda S.
These are the beat canned diced tomatoes on the market. They are still somehow seemingly fresh and are mostly all held up in good shapes upon opening the can.
Erica G.
These are great if you don't have fresh tomatoes on hand or don't have time to cut them. They have a great fresh flavor abs you can't beat the price.
Bethany H.
DeWitt, AR
Although I prefer to cut up fresh ones, I still use these if we don't have the other on hand. Flavor is good and they are perfect for taco night.
Jessica M.
Broad Brook, CT
I use this product a lot not only in sauce but many other recipe is always a good stable to have in your cupboard
Hallie C.
Perfect for pasta dishes. They taste so fresh, and they adds a perfect texture in spaghetti.