BY DEL MONTE #43 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Diced Peaches: yellow cling peaches in light syrup. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
Dole is some of the best fruit, other than fresh, that taste really good! These are so small that they look like they went through a blender but I don't have a problem with that. But I do prefer the bigger pieces of peaches. They taste really great and are a really good snacks for the kids!!
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
These are super practical and easy to pack! Especially with the kiddos snack for school! I love how affordable the are!
Tracy B.
Belle Plaine, MN
Foodie Expert
These are great for on-the-go snacks. I also toss them in my kids lunches and backpacks. My kids love to freeze them too!
Gwen R.
Great product! So tasty, and not too sweet! Best with any lunch or just for snack time!
Zully B.
Orange, CA
When I can make myself something to snack on during the day, these little gems are great on the go!
Amy G.
Dauphin, PA
This is a great product for on-the-go food. I pack them in lunches, and my 3 year old thinks they are fun to eat.
Abbey W.
PERFECT for kids! The girls that I baby'sit ask for one every single day! It's a great way to keep them happy and healthy
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
Foodie Expert
I Love These so much, they are my go to snack here in college love them so much, So good, I want one right now and I love the way they taste after you freeze them bonus
Lupe M.
Hawthorne, CA
I love these! Ever since i was a kid. Perfect for lunch or a snack , i like to throw them in the freezer. Just a downside they usually always spill a little jyice when openenig them.
Lupitaa R.
Love these! Its a perfect snack! My mom would always pack my lunch bag with one of these for my lunch at school when i was younger! I still absolutely love these!