Del Monte Diced Peaches in Light Syrup Fruit Cups 4-pk. uploaded by Priscilla A.

BY DEL MONTE #5 in Fruit

Find donotusecanned and packaged fruit at Target.com! Del monte diced peaches in light syrup fruit cups 4-pk.

Lauren C.
Easy, convienant and yummy! These are enjoyed by my family from my 1 year old son to my grandparents!

I love the one that are inserted into the 100% fruit juice. Makes it a little easier on the mind to know I am feeding my kids something healthy when fresh fruit is not readily available
Dani L.
These are compact and can easily fit in a kid's lunch box or a woman's handbag. They are sweet and tasty, not as nutritious as fresh peaches but are a convenient substitute. They can be added to a fruit salad. I would recommend this to others.
Francis B.
Surprisingly this is the only way I can actually eat peaches. I find the natural kind to be nasty and to have a weird texture. I have been eating these since I was a little girl. Will always recommend and will always repurchase.
Rachel B.
Cincinnati, OH
Oooh boy do I love these! Love peaches already but don't always want to buy fresh. these stay better longer. I always hated the syrup but these are light syrup and taste great! great for an easy fruit for lunches!
Brenda R.
Moreno valley, Ca
Love these for on the go. Specially on my way to the beach. I bought mine at Stater bros. it's super delicious, not very healthy but totally worth it. It's very affordable and I can't wait to purchase it again!
Jamiesha M.
Birmingham, AL
Fruit is a very important part of my diet as a vegetarian and so is the quality of that fruit. I also lead a very active lifestyle and so that makes it very important to have healthy grab and go snacks.
Sarah B.
I love these diced peaches individual packets. They are great for on the go whether it be breakfast or an afternoon snack. Find these at your local Walmart or grocery store for pretty inexpensive.
Linda S.
Salem, WV
I'm a peach lover so when I found Del Monte's diced peaches I had to give them a try. They are not only delicious but super affordable too! I will continue to buy them for me and my family!
Jenna W.
Muir, MI
Excellent product. I give these to my kids for snack time. they are great to throw in the diaper bag or cooler when going to the beach. my youngest daughter loves the peaches the most!
Deprina G.
Bay Shore, NY
These are my Go to snack! I used to keep them stocked up when I loved in the Dorms! they last forever and always good rather they are cold or warm. the Juice is the best part!
Geannette R.
Paterson, NJ
Is the syrup thick and overwhelming?
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
Easy to open?
Madhuri P.
When it says light syrup, does it taste artificial?