Del Monte Diced Peaches in Light Syrup Fruit Cups 4-pk. uploaded by Priscilla A.

BY DEL MONTE #7 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Find donotusecanned and packaged fruit at Target.com! Del monte diced peaches in light syrup fruit cups 4-pk.

Taylor H.
These are one of my favorite fruit cups! I have tried other brands and they just do not compare. They are super affordable and I usually get them at Kroger or Target for 2/$4, which gets you 8 cups. The juice in these are very light and delicious and great for a snack when you need one for both adults and kids! Love this one!
crystal j.
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
These are pretty good and super easy to bring as a snack to work. I usually get the generic brand at Harris teeter with no sugar added. But these are tasty and refreshing. They are for a good price since you’re getting four of them and usually there’s a deal if you get two packs
Miranda V.
I like the taste of the peaches but the syrup is horrible. They fill the cups all the way to the top so it always spills when trying to open them. And the syrup is way too thick. The ones with real fruit juice are so much better
Logan K.
Walnut, KS
These are my husband's favorite snack! I always keep peach cups in the fridge for him! They are affordable and taste great! They always taste fresh and are a quick snack he can grab when he's working!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Del Monte fruits are always so fresh and you never get a bad fruit like other brands.  I pack these in my kids lunches, but they are also great snacks in between meals.  Their favorites are peaches and the mandarin oranges.  I purchase mine at Walmart.  I love that the peaches come in the family pack size.
Amber N.
I can eat these non stop. I'm addicted to peaches and this is my go to for a quick snack. I'd rather eat this than a bag of chips any day! Perfect for small lunches or to put in your child's or spouses lunch for school/work! I can easily find these at any grocery store! The light syrup is perfect also, not too sugary. You can use these for baking as well. I love to make a quick snack using this, whipped cream, other fruits, and a shortcake or pound cake. Delicious!
Victoria R.
Princeton, KY
Available at my local grocery store in this specific fruit and others. they are healthy and delicious. its small enough to fit into a purse or a lunch box. Really good to have when fresh fruit is not available or as easy to get ahold of. The syrup/juice is not to thick or sugary like in some fruits it is a great snack.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
My son loves these. It's pretty much the only way to get him to eat fruit. He loved how sweet peaches are and the juice Its in. I love that they are inexpensive and come in 4 packs or more.
Tishima F.
Hartford , CT
It's a light quick snack. The peaches are always good and taste fairly fresh. The only downside to it is that the syrup does give off a bit of an artificial taste but besides that it is good. The fact that it comes in small cups also comes in handy because it doesn't take up much space and you can always slip it into a jacket pocket or a side pocket of a bag on the go.
Geannette R.
Paterson, NJ
Is the syrup thick and overwhelming?
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
Easy to open?
Madhuri P.
When it says light syrup, does it taste artificial?