BY DEL MONTE

Del Monte Diced Mangos: Mangos in light syrup Excellent source of vitamin C Low cholesterol Fat free see more...

Buy on Walmart
Zairi G.
Davenport , FL
Mango is a great fruit!
I like that I can put this small fruit cup in my bag and have a great mid morning snack that is only 70 calories keep in mind that is a 4 service per container. Usually priced for $2 dollars and contains 4 c 4oz ups non GMO non BPA
Kelsey M.
I recently purchased these because I had never tried mangos before. I have to say they have quickly become one of my favorite fruits! These are affordable and amazingly convenient. I love how easy they are to throw in my lunch or take on the go! I would recommend these for sure!
Lilly G.
Gilbert , AZ
Love how easy these are to throw in lunches, mangos taste fresh and keep well, I like to keep these in the fridge to keep them chilled they are also good to use to make fruit salads.
Michelle D.
Jefferson, La
My son loves these in his lunch kit. This is the only way I can get him to eat his fruit he drinks the juice first and then eats his fruit
Elina L.
Yum i love these and so does my whole family. great way to have a serving of fruit and the kids eat them all up! they even drink the juice
Stephanie P.
Jamesville, NC
I hate tomatoes but I love these they taste so good. And so easy to cook with these tomatoes
Jennifer B.
Raleigh, NC
Perfect for making chili or included in other dishes or casseroles. Store brand may be cheaper and not much difference in quality.
Jennifer F.
Springfield, MO
Del Monte is an amazing brand and their dice tomatoes are delicious! I use them in a ton of different recipes!
Mercy  M.
I love using these diced canned tomatoes even cooking taste great in tacos, pasta and so on I love it my family loves it
Vanessa F.
Definitely one of the best tomato brands out there. I really love how they are chopped almost perfectly to go in my chili. I would recommend buying these tomatoes because they are very tasty and just perfect in size.