BY DEL MONTE

No Salt Added Naturally Only 2G* Per Serving Net Carbs Easy Recipe On Back see more...

• Does anyone have any brilliant receipies with green beans??1 Answers
Buy on Target
Stacie S.
Stacie S.
League city , TX
Foodie Expert
I love Del Monte canned goods. They have really good and crisp taste. Even the no salt vegetables taste great.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Dixon, IL
Del Monte canned vegetables are a great brand. Green beans are my favorite canned vegetable. So I really love this product. Canned green beans or fresh are the only way I'll eat them. I really dislike the frozen versions.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
Foodie Expert
Always a must to have for thanksgiving. Wheat er you make green bean casserole or just have them plain the taste is amazing.
Annie M.
Annie M.
Albany, KY
Foodie Expert
I use this brand often. You can tell the difference between generic. I found this at Walmart and Kroger. It is very easy to prepare
Sheril F.
Sheril F.
Umatilla, FL
I buy these Del Monte : Cut Blue Lake No Salt Added Green Beans for my family mainly because my husband has a lot of health issues, breathing issues, heart issues...he is on oxygen 24 hrs a day 7 days a week, has a c-pap machine the whole 9 yards..anyway these taste so good and fresh...he loves them (he's a picky eater)...we just add a bit of black pepper and they are so good...also we've made a "green bean salad" with them. drain the liquid out and add your favorite dressing along with some pepper and seasonings...yummie!! definitely will continue to buy these... :)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Riverview, FL
My daughter loves green beans. This brand is normally on sale at my store so we purchase it often. Most cans are easy to open with a pull tab.
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
These are awesome when you have to make dinner in a pinch. You can throw them in a bowl with a little butter and salt (if desired) and they taste so good. Makes the best side dish with any meat item.
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
Rio Rancho, NM
Del Monte is always a safe bet with vegetables. Usually fair priced and found everywhere. With the no salt added option, this makes them more appealing as canned veggies are usually LOADED with salt.
Emily A.
Love this brand. Remember my mom using them since I was a baby. Now that I'm older I use them all the time. The last time I used it was on a chicken salad. Was a great hit to!
Ceara S.
Ceara S.
Fort Towson, OK
I always buy Del Monte, I grew up with these in the cupboard of every family members house. Great taste, great price and low sodium.
Emily A.
Does anyone have any brilliant receipies with green beans??