BY DEL MONTE

No Salt Added Naturally Only 2G* Per Serving Net Carbs Easy Recipe On Back see more...

• Does anyone have any brilliant receipies with green beans??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chloe V.
These are awesome when you have to make dinner in a pinch. You can throw them in a bowl with a little butter and salt (if desired) and they taste so good. Makes the best side dish with any meat item.
Samantha M.
Riverview, FL
My daughter loves green beans. This brand is normally on sale at my store so we purchase it often. Most cans are easy to open with a pull tab.
Sheril F.
Umatilla, FL
I buy these Del Monte : Cut Blue Lake No Salt Added Green Beans for my family mainly because my husband has a lot of health issues, breathing issues, heart issues...he is on oxygen 24 hrs a day 7 days a week, has a c-pap machine the whole 9 yards..anyway these taste so good and fresh...he loves them (he's a picky eater)...we just add a bit of black pepper and they are so good...also we've made a "green bean salad" with them. drain the liquid out and add your favorite dressing along with some pepper and seasonings...yummie!! definitely will continue to buy these... :)
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA
Foodie Expert
Always have these in my cupboard! They are low sodium which is a big deal to me when cooking!
Ceara S.
Fort Towson, OK
I always buy Del Monte, I grew up with these in the cupboard of every family members house. Great taste, great price and low sodium.
Emily A.
Love this brand. Remember my mom using them since I was a baby. Now that I'm older I use them all the time. The last time I used it was on a chicken salad. Was a great hit to!
Destiny K.
Rio Rancho, NM
Del Monte is always a safe bet with vegetables. Usually fair priced and found everywhere. With the no salt added option, this makes them more appealing as canned veggies are usually LOADED with salt.
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
These are decent for what they are. While I prefer fresh vegetables these work well for green bean casserole.
Melissa F.
Foodie Expert
One if my favorite veggies... I love greens and I love putting lots of butter n garlic on my string beans..
Josey E.
These green beans are the best for making green bean casserole! Even better since they're no salt added!
Emily A.
Does anyone have any brilliant receipies with green beans??