Del Monte Crushed Pineapple in 100% Juice

Our tastiest pineapple, fully prepared, packed fresh in its own juices and ready for your favorite recipes.

Have anyone used this in a banana pudding? If so how well did it mix with everything else?
What are some pineapple recipes?
What the biggest can they carry
Start your review of Del Monte Crushed Pineapple in 100% Juice!
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
I like this brand because it has a variety of fruits in 💯 % juice. It’s very tasty a healthier than ones in syrup. I use crushed mainly in recipes. I would repurchase and definitely do recommend this product.
Surizaday  E.
Hobbs, NM
Utilizó esta marca para mis postres me gusta mucho el sabor y es muy practico , es un producto que no puede faltar en tu alacena
Sarah S.
I've been eating Del Monte Pineapple for as long as I can remember! As a kid I remember grabbing cans of it for an after school snack. I love how versatile this product is, I can put it in endless recipes! I recommend this for everyone who likes Pineapple and doesn't mind canned fruit.
Mandy M.
Delmonte is a great brand.... if I had to get a canned fruit... this is it.... although I'd much rather have fresh..... or frozen.... then canned.... but it has great flavor... love the option of 100% juice instead of syrup..... that alone makes it taste so much better. Del Monte Pineapple Chunks in 100% Juice
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
This gets might right into my pineapple upside down cake mix. This give an exciting texture and more pineapple flavor.
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Lots of dessert recipes that call for pineapple. Great easy way to get it! Or can freeze and use in smoothies. Trusted brand for years
Lizzie G.
Mclean, VA
Purchased at: Safeway
yummy, this fruit company slaps. When looking for cupped or canned fruit in the aisle, my eyes always go searching for this company! I especially love this though, their pineapple just hits different.
Heidy M.
Milwaukee, WI
Me encantan estas las compro para haser batidas Y su jugo es tan Delicius a mi bebe le encantan las piñas se las come todas de l sentada
Stephanie W.
Giddings, TX
This is absolutely by far my favorite brand to get for pineapples pineapples I love to drink the juice and the flavor is just amazing. I have used these to make drinks desserts and even and even meats
Jennifer B.
Salina, KS
Not a good comparison to fresh, and the metallic taste is always very strong in canned pineapple. But if it’s being cooked/baked into something it’s just fine.