BY DEL MONTE #7 in Canned Fruit

Our tastiest pineapple, fully prepared, packed fresh in its own juices and ready for your favorite recipes.

Pineapple, Pineapple Juice.

Michelle L.
This is the only brand I use for my canned fruits. This can is good to use to make various desserts. It's not expensive. You can drink the leftover juice or use it for other recipes. I would recommend this to others.
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
Pineapple juice is so good for making mixing with smoothies or mixed drinks. it tastes so good and tasty. I only eat this when I'm making smoothies I don't really like it plain. yes it did meet my expectations I really like having this to mix in my smoothies
Leslie W.
Mesa, AZ
Love this pineapple! We baked chicken marinated in Teriyaki sauce and then put the crushed pineapple on top of the chicken. It was absolutely delicious but would have not tasted as good without this to go on top of the chicken.
Brittany B.
I like pineapple whole but like to put this in my homemade ice cream maker. It is easier to use this instead of chopping slice pineapple. I normally buy this at Comptons for .88 cents a can.
Yanira U.
Moreno Valley , CA
Del monte is a good brand to trust when it comes to canned fruits and vegetables. The pineapple bits are great for topping cakes. The fruit is very sweet as well.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
You can never go wrong with Del Monte canned fruit! I love the crushed pineapple to add to my protein shakes as well as a frozen snack or topping on cottage cheese.
Rosynel A.
3 stars DEL MONTE IS BEST! but
I have not tried to tell me pineapple is good?

I would like to know, me gusta porque se ve la lata pequeña eso es cool
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I love pineapple. I use this crushed pineapple for cake recipes that I have and they always turn out to be a well liked dessert by all who try it.
Olacia L.
Hackensack, NJ
I recently had cosmetic surgery and had these all week.I drink the juice and ate the piece it really helped the inflammation and the soreness
Rossana R.
Vly Cottage, NY
I love using this when making crockpot pulled chicken and in pancakes. It helps to sweeten up my foods without adding a ton of fake sugar.
Olacia L.
Hackensack, NJ
What the biggest can they carry
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
What are some pineapple recipes?
Demetra L.
Atlanta , GA
Have anyone used this in a banana pudding? If so how well did it mix with everything else?

Kohl's