Del Monte® Crinkle Cut Pickled Beets uploaded by jenny a.

BY DEL MONTE

Crisp, Sweet Beets, Crinkle-cut And Pickled In Our Special Recipe For A Tangy Flavor That Can’t Be Beat!

Beets, Water, Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors.

• Are they really good like they day or they are horrible i...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristina Z.
Richland, WA
I'm literally obsessed with pickled beets! Beets just have they're own delicious taste, i love to eat them with plain foods like mashed potatoes or rice it just adds a savory, tangy kick. This brand has the best pickled beets by far, they have just the right amount of everything! I've tried many other ones but they would either be so sweet that i couldn't eat them or would just fall apart like dirt. These are more vinegary and a lot more crisp then most and i just love them!
jenny a.
Tuttle, OK
The best beets if you like beets! They aren't mushy like other brands. Good flavor! We just eat them with meals as a side! Sometimes these are hard to find at Walmart if you shop at Walmart. We always buy them!
Bahia S.
Is it bad that I eat these right out of the jar? If so, I don't want to be right! I'm obsessed with these! It's like candy for adults hahah!! I add this to almost everything especially salads! I recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Laura F.
Medley, FL
These are honestly the most addictive and amazing snacks ever!!! The best taste of all times and brands and always so fresh, acid and sweet at the same time. Perfect smell, presentation and texture... I just love it!!
greidy p.
Soy un gran fan de todos los productos. Esta de la que acaba de dar cuenta y es definitivamente uno de mis nuevos favoritos. Incluyendo el coco con la mezcla de las frutas y verduras frescas y en la mezcla de productos muy bien.
Sheryl M.
Racine, WI
Pickled beats are like pickled candy. They taste amazing. Sweet and salty all in one. Absolutely divine in flavor. A delicious easy snack or side dish.
Fabiola L.
Muy rico es muy bueno muy fresco tiene una excelente calidad y es uno de los favoritos de mi casa
Sherriemae C.
Chitre
Mi favorito para acompañar con un poco de mayonesa y sal, Delicioso!, me encantan su frescura.
ellen r.
Mesa, AZ
Are they really good like they day or they are horrible idk please tell me