Food & SnacksProduceFruits & VegetablesDelmonte Foods
Del Monte Corn, Whole Kernel Golden Sweet, 875 oz (2 Pack)

Del Monte Corn, Whole Kernel Golden Sweet, 8.75 oz (2 Pack)

Del Monte, Whole Kernel Corn, Fresh Cut 8.75 oz (2 Pack) …

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Del Monte Corn, Whole Kernel Golden Sweet, 8.75 oz (2 Pack)!
Gladis F.
Del Monte Corn, Whole Kernel Golden Sweet, 8.75 oz (2 Pack) uploaded by Gladis F.
It is a must having this product in your kitchen because it is easy to use also easy to cook specially with some rice or with salads! Give it a try !
Esteban G.
Merced, CA
Best corn to get when you want something quick and easy. Want some esquite? Boom here you go. Cook this and then add a little mayonnaise, coteja, and some crushed up Hot Cheetos for a delicious 🤤 unhealthy treat trust me it’s bomb!
Crystal R.
Florence, SC
Okay so I'm not the biggest fan of corn. Actually, I'm not the biggest fan of vegetables at all. However, I will eat this corn occasionally. There's not much I would personally do to improve the product. If I want to add flavor I just add some butter while they are cooking in the pot.
Angie O.
My favorite corn!!!! Perfect side dish, great flavor, we also use it when we make our “at home elotes”
Vivian W.
Glenwood st.
Del Monte Corn, Whole Kernel Golden Sweet, 8.75 oz (2 Pack) uploaded by Vivian W.
It's amazing but I can't eat corn on this keto diet. We can't even have ferret corn to high in carbs. But if not in keto enjoy this can corn
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
We don’t eat a lot of corn as a side dish, but this adds some sweetness to many dishes! The corn is always sweet and crunchy! I love to add it to chili for a sweet and salty flavor!
Lisa B.
Valparaiso, FL
My family loves sweet corn at times too. We usually eat it with fried chicken and mashed potatoes.
Lynn W.
Ashland, AL
This produce is great with everything. We have almost every nite. Great in soups. Great as a leftover. My husband carries his lunch and it is as good the next day
Milagros A.
Bronx, NY
Yo me lo como hasta de la lata muy bueno el maíz 🌽 no mas ayer cocine con ellos @influenster
Aliyah C.
N Little Rock, AR
This was soo yummy! Taste just as good as the fresh stuff. I mixed this in with my homemade taco casserole.

Looking for your answer?