BY DEL MONTE #37 in Fruit

Del monte citrus salad with red & white grapefruit sections in light syrup 15-oz.

Buy on Target*
Mr.Retail ..
These are my favorite canned fruits from Del Monte. I really love grapefruits so these are my go to. They are really cheap and also so good for you. I normally leave the can in the fridge so i can have them cold early in the morning or after a workout. the vitamin c helps your body absorb supplements better. Totally love these.
Hellen Michael G.
Mi mejor desayuno muy rico sabroso me gusta mucho este en latado para mi no sólo en el desayuno a cualquier hora es perfecto
KARLETTA H.
Oklahoma City
I have been eating since was a kid and now I'm 38 and I I give it to my Lil cousin and my old mom lol
Mr.Retail ..
any other citrus loves out there?