BY DEL MONTE

Mix it up with this tasty mélange of peach, pear and pineapple chunks, all packed fresh in extra-light syrup.

Fruit (Peaches, Pears, Grapes, Pineapple, Cherries [Cherries, Carmine]), Water, Sugar.

Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I love fruit. And the mixture / variety in this can tastes so good!! The juice it's in tastes really great too. The cans are cheap. Good to eat alone. As a snack. Juice is a little sweet.
McKenzie A.
I have a really hard time getting over the price on this one... $2.20 for a can of fruit? With a little prep work, you could probably buy your own whole fruits, dice them up, *not* can them in syrup, regardless of how 'lite' it is, and have several days worth of easy to access, diced fruit for the same price... as opposed to enough for just one or two small meals.
I'm also not a fan of the syrup. I prefer to have my fruit packaged in water. There's a strange flavor the syrup gives the fruit... I can't put my finger on it, but I'm not a fan. I will say that the packaging is convenient, it's nice to be able to grab a can of this with a spoon and just go about your day, but if you're going to reach for a can of fruit, do the ol' taste buds a favor and grab one that's packed in water.
Camie B.
Attica , MI
A favorite snack that I don't feel guilty eating.I love to put a can in the fridge and then have a little with my oatmeal in the morning.I also like to have some as a snack after work on a hot day.The variety is nice so I never get bored with whats inside.
Sarah J.
So, yes, I know that even though it is lite it still isn't exactly healthy but it is such a yummy snack. I throw it over yogurt or just eat it straight from the can.
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
Always purchase this brand! Good snack. Or you can mix it with salads. The syrup tastes good. Great quality. Never had a complaint. Bought this brand for years
Diandra S.
PASADENA , CA
This is really really good. I recommend trying it with vanilla bean ice cream if you do not mind the juice that comes with the fruit. Worth the price.
Karina B.
Chula Vista, CA
I remember my family would always buy these canned fruit for Christmas or thanksgiving to make fruit salad for dessert and it would taste so good.
Abileydis D.
Another product Del Monte that I love, this mixture of fruits taste great and are perfect to eat at any time of day, either alone or accompanied.
Amy M.
Quaker Hill, CT
These fruit cans are perfect for mixing with oatmeal and making meals better! I love eating them straight or mixing them with other things!
Esther S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this brand there fruit is always sweet and yummy especially great when I'm in the mood for my favorite concoctions I come up with