BY DEL MONTE #75 in Canned Vegetables

Savory spinach, chosen at its ripest, then chopped and packed within hours for an essential green that is both healthy and delicious.

Spinach, Water, Sea Salt.

Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
I love this brand del monte. This is usually the brand that I buy. I love Spinach. I could eat a can a day. Put a little bacon and butter and wham deliciousness in a can.
Makayla J.
SNOWFLAKE, AZ
On the keto diet it is a lot of greens and protein. Chicken and spinach is a staple. I have learned to love spinach.
Kendra M.
I prefer fresh or frozen spinach over canned, but who am I to discriminate? If it's spinach, I'll eat it 😜
Candace B.
We love del monte spinach. It always tastes fresh. We add pepper sauce to it. So yummy
Abigail M.
Oregon, IL
This spinach is yummy and always fresh tasting. Great for casseroles and meat sides
Megan M.
Star City, AR
Very fresh and yummy! Add some pepper sauce and you are set! By far my favorite.