#81 in Fruit

Del monte cherry mixed fruit in naturally flavored light syrup - 8.25 oz. see more...

alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
These canned fruits are great for a snack topped with light whip cream, but can have high corn fruit syrup. I prefer fresh cut fruits with whip cream, but this is also a great alternative. Definitely a repurchase for a fast easy snack with great fruit flavors.
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
I feed these to my little sister and she is so in love with them. They aren't the healthiest to be honest, but every now and then they are a pretty good snack. Just eat it in small doses if you're worried about how healthy it is/isnt
Aqsa P.
Foodie Expert
It's a great product to make a nice fruity dessert! what i do is take one tin of ready whip, thawed, and mix that in with a drained can of this fruit and chop up some walnuts and that's it! then cool it in the fridge or freezer and it makes a nice end of the day barbeque summery dessert :)
Bethany W.
Dallas, OR
My kids LOVE fruit and they also love this fruit cocktail.This is a quick and easy go to that I will use at dinner time. I will put it in the fridge prior to serving and it is usually one of the first things gone off of there plate.
Sharnise T.
Millen, GA
I like to eat the mix fruit. I like the easy open tab. Also, the fruit don't contain all those soft grapes and such. I mainly try to buy the heavy syrup.
Rachel P.
Mmmmm.... I love these.. So tasty. Its the best when its cold.... But I can eat it right out of can and its still so good.. :)
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
As a kid my grandma always used to have this fruit blend around the house. I used to stick the entire can in the fridge and wait an hour or more till it got cold, open the can and eat it straight from the can. The only thing i hated was there was NEVER enough cherries in there.
Jeanine d.
Brownsville, TX
The price is good, fruits are fresh, i always buy it to make ice cream and fruit cocktail. perfect for mixing with Jell-O too.
Brittany C.
The price is very affordable, and the fruit has a great variety and taste fresh and sweet. I always use this when making my fruit salads
Rachel P.
Are these healthy for u?