BY DEL MONTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Peaches, pears, and cherries, picked at the peak of ripeness and packed fresh in light syrup. A delicious fat-free snack that comes in a convenient single-serving can!

Fruit (Peaches, Pears Cherries [Cherries, Carmine]), Water, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
This is my favorite fruit snack to eat. These are so good and refreshing especially when you work outside during the hot summer months. I always stock up on these every time they have them buy one get one free. Cause I eat one a day as a healthy snack. Highly recommend these fruit bowls.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
These canned fruits are great for a snack topped with light whip cream, but can have high corn fruit syrup. I prefer fresh cut fruits with whip cream, but this is also a great alternative. Definitely a repurchase for a fast easy snack with great fruit flavors.
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
I feed these to my little sister and she is so in love with them. They aren't the healthiest to be honest, but every now and then they are a pretty good snack. Just eat it in small doses if you're worried about how healthy it is/isnt
Aqsa P.
Livingston, NJ
It's a great product to make a nice fruity dessert! what i do is take one tin of ready whip, thawed, and mix that in with a drained can of this fruit and chop up some walnuts and that's it! then cool it in the fridge or freezer and it makes a nice end of the day barbeque summery dessert :)
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
As a kid my grandma always used to have this fruit blend around the house. I used to stick the entire can in the fridge and wait an hour or more till it got cold, open the can and eat it straight from the can. The only thing i hated was there was NEVER enough cherries in there.
Bethany W.
Dallas, OR
My kids LOVE fruit and they also love this fruit cocktail.This is a quick and easy go to that I will use at dinner time. I will put it in the fridge prior to serving and it is usually one of the first things gone off of there plate.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
These are pretty good! Convenient single cup serving size. I've never had a bitter or bad one. They were reasonably priced and picked up at Walmart. Plus they put more than one cherry in the cups. Definitely better than canned.
Sharnise T.
Millen, GA
I like to eat the mix fruit. I like the easy open tab. Also, the fruit don't contain all those soft grapes and such. I mainly try to buy the heavy syrup.
Brittany C.
The price is very affordable, and the fruit has a great variety and taste fresh and sweet. I always use this when making my fruit salads
Rachel P.
Mmmmm.... I love these.. So tasty. Its the best when its cold.... But I can eat it right out of can and its still so good.. :)
Rachel P.
Are these healthy for u?