Del Monte Canned Diced Tomatoes, 14.5-Ounce (Pack of 12)

Del Monte Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano are picked and packed at the peak of freshness with no artificial flavors or preservatives. Seasoned with Basil, Garlic, Oregano and a dash of sea salt, these tomatoes contain no artificial flavors or preservatives. Try spooning over toasted baguette slices for an appetizer or use as a topping for grilled chicken breasts, steaks or pork tenderloin. Del Monte works hard to cultivate the freshest, most nutritious fruits and vegetable to use in every one of our products. When you trust Del Monte, you can be sure what you're buying is the peak of quality and nutrition!

Diced tomatoes; Picked at the peak of freshness; No artificial flavors or preservatives; Great addition to a wide variety of dishes!; Grown in the USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Del Monte Canned Diced Tomatoes, 14.5-Ounce (Pack of 12)!
Purchased at: Walmart
Great to have on hand. They have the cooked rich tomato flavor and go with all my dishes I make. I love this brand!
No Special Diet