BY DEL MONTE #84 in Fruit

Del Monte™ Garden Quality California Diced Pears.

Bartlett pears in water, artificially sweetened.

No sugar added.

1/3 Less calories and 2/3 less sugar than diced pears in light syrup. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
Foodie Expert
What a great lunch time snack when you are hungry and you want a little treat thats healthy and taste good.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
My son loves these! they are a great snack for kids and adults! all fruit and wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Genesis J.
Foodie Expert
Instead of my kids snacking on candy and chips i give them a cup each. They love eating them. I also throw them in their bags so when we go out.
lena t.
cleveland, OH
My husbamd likes to take these in his lunch daily. He rarely can stop to buy lunch and works long hours so having a lunch with many options is important, these have made a great addition to his lunch and aren't in crazy baby syrup.
Jolly M.
I love the no sugar added because its not super sweet. Its great because I know when giving it to my siblings or niece and nephews they aren't consuming excessive amounts of sugar.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Foodie Expert
We ordered to cases of these. With the threat of diabetes looming on a family, we decided to change our eating habits to a low carb and low sugar diet. Originally, we were able to buy these locally. For some reason, we cant find them anymore. We ordered two cases from Amazon. We love these peaches with no sugar added in water. Everything we find locally is in yellow cling and light syrup and the sugar is ridiculous! Its a very healthy alternative to other fruit cups and it tastes great!
Jeal D.
Foodie Expert
Del monte fruits are my favorite. I am constantly buying and snacking on all of them. I can't even choose a favorite because I love them all.