BY DEL MONTE #65 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Del Monte Diced Pears in Water, No Sugar Added Snack Cups feature bite-sized pears packed in convenient, easy-to-carry, plastic cups. These delicious snacks have 1/3rd less calories than mixed fruit in light syrup. Each package contains four individually sealed 4 oz. cups with easy-to-open, peel-off lids. These tasty fruit cups are perfect for a quick snack at home, part of a delicious lunch, at school, or on-the-go. Del Monte works hard to cultivate the freshest, most nutritious fruits and vegetable to use in every one of our products. When you trust Del Monte, you can be sure what you're buying is the peak of quality and nutrition!

Pears, Water, Sorbitol, Ascorbic Acid (to Protect Color), Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Buy on Walmart
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
We ordered to cases of these. With the threat of diabetes looming on a family, we decided to change our eating habits to a low carb and low sugar diet. Originally, we were able to buy these locally. For some reason, we cant find them anymore. We ordered two cases from Amazon. We love these peaches with no sugar added in water. Everything we find locally is in yellow cling and light syrup and the sugar is ridiculous! Its a very healthy alternative to other fruit cups and it tastes great!
Jolly M.
I love the no sugar added because its not super sweet. Its great because I know when giving it to my siblings or niece and nephews they aren't consuming excessive amounts of sugar.
lena t.
cleveland, OH
My husbamd likes to take these in his lunch daily. He rarely can stop to buy lunch and works long hours so having a lunch with many options is important, these have made a great addition to his lunch and aren't in crazy baby syrup.
Genesis J.
Instead of my kids snacking on candy and chips i give them a cup each. They love eating them. I also throw them in their bags so when we go out.
Jeal D.
Del monte fruits are my favorite. I am constantly buying and snacking on all of them. I can't even choose a favorite because I love them all.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
My son loves these! they are a great snack for kids and adults! all fruit and wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
What a great lunch time snack when you are hungry and you want a little treat thats healthy and taste good.