Del Monte California Diced Pears in Light Syrup - 4 CT uploaded by Nikki w.

BY DEL MONTE #33 in Fruit

Del Monte™ Garden Quality California Diced Pears

Bartlett pears in light syrup.

Grown in U.S.A. see more...

• Which fruit is your favorite for snacking?3 Answers
Nikki w.
These pears are delicious! They were pretty cheap and can be bought at most stores. They aren’t to sweet but the flavor is very good.
Grace C.
On a hot summer day these are great to bring on car rides or parks for a quick snack! It doesn't taste like a sugary and fake product, which is awesome. Great snacks for little ones :)
Syndi C.
Powell, TN
Perfect light snack for hot days on the beach. I keep them in my cooler so they are perfectly chilled and take one container out when I am ready to cool off. The container holds just the right amount for a light and nutritious snack that will give me a boost of energy to enjoy the rest of my day in the sun!
Kymberly F.
My 7 year old son is as picky as they come but when it comes to fruits for lunch, this one is approved. I like how convenient they are.
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
I buy these all the time. My son loves pears and he eats them almost everyday, sometimes twice a day. These are good to take on the go, also.
Marina P.
One of my all-time favorite snacks. These are unbelievably good and I cannot get enough. Not sure about how healthy the syrup is but I mean I'm eating fruit, who cares
jen c.
Good texture and great taste. I have pears in heavy syrup so this stuff is great for me.
Megan B.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the pear flavor of the fruit cups. They are an easy and healthy snack in this light form and with the light syrup. If you like canned pears but don't like all the extra sugar and fat then this one is for you.
Amber S.
Great for on the go. Easy addend to children's lunch box or as a quick snack. Always a hit
Linda G.
Ontario, Canada
These delmonte fruit cups are very tasty and so easy to grab when u want a fresh refreshing quick snack, as well as perfect for lunches!!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Which fruit is your favorite for snacking?