BY DEL MONTE #48 in Fruit

Del Monte™ Garden Quality California Diced Pears

Bartlett pears in light syrup.

Grown in U.S.A. see more...

• Which fruit is your favorite for snacking?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Grace C.
On a hot summer day these are great to bring on car rides or parks for a quick snack! It doesn't taste like a sugary and fake product, which is awesome. Great snacks for little ones :)
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I buy these all the time. What I love about them is they are the perfect size healthy snack in a cup. The fruit tastes fresh,. The syrup is very light and not too sweet and the greatest part is they have a long shelf life, so they won't go bad on you as quickly as fresh fruit. Plus they are usually prices around $2.00 a 4pk.
Megan B.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the pear flavor of the fruit cups. They are an easy and healthy snack in this light form and with the light syrup. If you like canned pears but don't like all the extra sugar and fat then this one is for you.
Christine R.
Arden, NC
I love these little cups of fruit! My kids have them as snacks all the time. They are cheap and good for them!
Jennifer S.
Roswell, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great to pack for my little boys' lunches and also to keep on hand for snacks. The light syrup is nice because I like to limit sugars.
Amber S.
Great for on the go. Easy addend to children's lunch box or as a quick snack. Always a hit
jen c.
Foodie Expert
Good texture and great taste. I have pears in heavy syrup so this stuff is great for me.
Nicole Marie V.
Carteret, NJ
Pears are always a great snack. They are sweet and are just delicious when they get fully ripe. I love all of del montes fruit cups and light syrup is always a healthier choice. Great for kids lunch box instead of a bag of chips
Marina P.
Foodie Expert
One of my all-time favorite snacks. These are unbelievably good and I cannot get enough. Not sure about how healthy the syrup is but I mean I'm eating fruit, who cares
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
Foodie Expert
I buy these all the time. My son loves pears and he eats them almost everyday, sometimes twice a day. These are good to take on the go, also.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Which fruit is your favorite for snacking?