Del Monte® California Diced Pears in Light Syrup uploaded by Nikki w.

BY DEL MONTE

Sun-Sweetened GoodnessOur Bartlett pears are grown in the best soils, producing fruit with a delicate sweetness and just the right firmness.
Tasty Nutrition in Every BitePicked and packed at the peak of ripeness to capture the fruits delicious flavor and essential nutrients your family craves.
Delicious to GoFor breakfast, on-the-go or as a luncbox favoritea healthy way to add a little sweetness to your day. Serving up Our Garden's Best

Pears, Water, Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (to Preserve Color), Citric Acid.

• Which fruit is your favorite for snacking?3 Answers
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I buy these all the time. What I love about them is they are the perfect size healthy snack in a cup. The fruit tastes fresh,. The syrup is very light and not too sweet and the greatest part is they have a long shelf life, so they won't go bad on you as quickly as fresh fruit. Plus they are usually prices around $2.00 a 4pk.
Syndi C.
Powell, TN
Perfect light snack for hot days on the beach. I keep them in my cooler so they are perfectly chilled and take one container out when I am ready to cool off. The container holds just the right amount for a light and nutritious snack that will give me a boost of energy to enjoy the rest of my day in the sun!
Grace C.
On a hot summer day these are great to bring on car rides or parks for a quick snack! It doesn't taste like a sugary and fake product, which is awesome. Great snacks for little ones :)
Nicole Marie V.
Carteret, NJ
Pears are always a great snack. They are sweet and are just delicious when they get fully ripe. I love all of del montes fruit cups and light syrup is always a healthier choice. Great for kids lunch box instead of a bag of chips
Marina P.
One of my all-time favorite snacks. These are unbelievably good and I cannot get enough. Not sure about how healthy the syrup is but I mean I'm eating fruit, who cares
Megan B.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the pear flavor of the fruit cups. They are an easy and healthy snack in this light form and with the light syrup. If you like canned pears but don't like all the extra sugar and fat then this one is for you.
Jennifer S.
Roswell, GA
These are great to pack for my little boys' lunches and also to keep on hand for snacks. The light syrup is nice because I like to limit sugars.
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
I buy these all the time. My son loves pears and he eats them almost everyday, sometimes twice a day. These are good to take on the go, also.
Kymberly F.
My 7 year old son is as picky as they come but when it comes to fruits for lunch, this one is approved. I like how convenient they are.
Nikki w.
These pears are delicious! They were pretty cheap and can be bought at most stores. They aren’t to sweet but the flavor is very good.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Which fruit is your favorite for snacking?