Del Monte Bubble Fruit Cups, Peach Strawberry Lemonade (4 oz, 16 pk)

Del Monte Bubble Fruit Cups, Peach Strawberry Lemonade (4 oz, 16 pk.)

Juicy Peaches, Popping Boba, Strawberry Lemonade Flavor, Gluten Free Snack, Non GMO, Non BPA intent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Del Monte Bubble Fruit Cups, Peach Strawberry Lemonade (4 oz, 16 pk.)!
How would you rate this product?
Kristina  N.
Cordova, TN
Del Monte Bubble Fruit Cups, Peach Strawberry Lemonade (4 oz, 16 pk.) uploaded by Kristina  N.
I CANNOT stop eating these! The syrup that the peaches and bubbles are in doesn’t feel heavy like most peaches in syrup are. The little bubbles are such a cool and pleasant addition to these cups. They pop once they touch your tongue for a second. Its like a little burst of flavor in every bite. My husband just tried a cup and was so caught off guard by the little lemonade bubble burst but he loved the cups too! The strawberry lemonade really compliments the peaches well. I will absolutely be buying these again! Got them at Sams Club!
Monet C.
Lansing, MI
I love these fruit cups so much! Not only are they low calorie and healthy, i get my boba fix! I had seen them shared all over facebook/imgur and was surprised to see them at Costco and sams club! I literally keep buying them and keep one in my purse everywhere I go.

Looking for your answer?