BY DEL MONTE #81 in Vegetables

Del Monte™ No Salt Added Blue Lake Cut Green Beans.
New look! Same great taste.
Garden quality. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
This is a great canned veggie. It is so easy to make and is affordable. Its also easy to find i. Stores. I will buy again.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
I got these in the jumbo box at Sam's so that we'll start eating green beans more. I love that they don't have the "from the can" taste and really can go great with anything!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West chester, OH
Foodie Expert
I think I eat green beans at least 3 times per week. This canned variety is cheap and I like that there is no additional salt added. Green beans are great for you!
Belinda S.
Belinda S.
Phenix City, AL
Love Del Monte brand and love these green beans. They are great for making a green bean casserole.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
These are healthier for you than the ones that have salt in them. I have to eat low-sodium whenever I'm on my period and these work great. I would recommend keeping these in your cupboard for any time of the day!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Long beach, CA
What? Really I you haven't given this a try then you are missing. It is an easy meal to go to. And as tasty as the fresh on if you are creative in the kitchen but also if you want something fast.
Brandi  H.
Brandi H.
Pikeville, KY
Del Monte is the only brand of canned green beans I like. Add a little oil, salt and some real bacon bits and they taste like fresh green beans.
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
The only brand I will buy. Love del monte. This is the brand my mom would use and I can't use any other brand it's just not the same.