BY DEL MONTE #41 in Vegetables

Blue Lake® Cut Green Beans - No Salt Added
Our Signature Blue Lake Green Beans, Selected At The Peak Of Ripeness, Then Canned Fresh – With No Salt Added.
Not A Sodium-free Food

Green Beans, Water.

• Does anyone have any brilliant receipies with green beans??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sheril F.
Umatilla, FL
I buy these Del Monte : Cut Blue Lake No Salt Added Green Beans for my family mainly because my husband has a lot of health issues, breathing issues, heart issues...he is on oxygen 24 hrs a day 7 days a week, has a c-pap machine the whole 9 yards..anyway these taste so good and fresh...he loves them (he's a picky eater)...we just add a bit of black pepper and they are so good...also we've made a "green bean salad" with them. drain the liquid out and add your favorite dressing along with some pepper and seasonings...yummie!! definitely will continue to buy these... :)
Amanda M.
Dixon , IL
Del Monte canned vegetables are a great brand. Green beans are my favorite canned vegetable. So I really love this product. Canned green beans or fresh are the only way I'll eat them. I really dislike the frozen versions.
Destiny K.
Rio Rancho, NM
Del Monte is always a safe bet with vegetables. Usually fair priced and found everywhere. With the no salt added option, this makes them more appealing as canned veggies are usually LOADED with salt.
Melissa  L.
Fairfield, CA
Great brand. With the sodium it's a healthier than the regular, especiallu for those who are watching their sodium intake.There's still great taste to the green beans
Chloe V.
These are awesome when you have to make dinner in a pinch. You can throw them in a bowl with a little butter and salt (if desired) and they taste so good. Makes the best side dish with any meat item.
Emily A.
Love this brand. Remember my mom using them since I was a baby. Now that I'm older I use them all the time. The last time I used it was on a chicken salad. Was a great hit to!
Samantha M.
Riverview, FL
My daughter loves green beans. This brand is normally on sale at my store so we purchase it often. Most cans are easy to open with a pull tab.
Nicole M.
Great brand, healthy, my Cabinets are stocked up with Del Monte canned veggies. It's a great thing to have! Reasonable price to purchase too!
Ceara S.
Fort Towson, OK
I always buy Del Monte, I grew up with these in the cupboard of every family members house. Great taste, great price and low sodium.
Annie M.
Albany, KY
I use this brand often. You can tell the difference between generic. I found this at Walmart and Kroger. It is very easy to prepare
Emily A.
Does anyone have any brilliant receipies with green beans??